Flurrax 187 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

And it occurred to me.

In olden days, you used to cement your political power by marrying a princess to another royal family for strength and protection (link). Thorax is now a king. Flurry Heart is a princess.

I think it could actually make canon sense, then, that if the Crystal Empire and the Changeling Kingdom wanted to, I don't know, strengthen their friendship, it could happen that the two would be married.

And then there's another wedding, and we know how much Chrysalis likes crashing weddings.

I'm not saying; I'm just saying.

no it's not weird because they're different species or because their ages are different or anything like that shut up

5582732 Maybe once Flurry Heart is of legal age it won't be such a problem, especially since we don't know how old Thorax is.

propabably older then twilight or as old as spike? But who cares I know several stories where filies are shippe wth far older ponies

This one line

no it's not weird because they're different species or because their ages are different or anything like that shut up

Made reading this blog :rainbowlaugh:
The best blog of the day :trollestia:

Well, Equestria is, mostly, a medieval style kingdom, and arranged marriages with the two parties differing massively in age were a thing...

Heck any story with just about anyone besides Discord being shipped with Celestia or Luna counts.

that would make one hell of a story

It was EPIC:yay:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7