Gabby 246 members · 118 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Hypothetically speaking, what changes would people like to see happen in this group?

--Sweetie Belle

I completely forgot that this group even existed.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Well, Just a Random Pegasus has been missing for around a year, and they founded the group originally...

--Sweetie Belle

I think this group is fine the way it is.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

The former and maybe some of the latter?

I didn't like this group sitting here with no admins, so I've, um, partially taken care of that. Right now I've got the founder side of being a founder, but not the admin half, but I'll get that taken care of.

I did think revamping things might be nice, and see if I can come up with a new banner and icon and such. Not sure if group folders need to be fiddled with or not.

I thought advertising the group a little might be a good idea, and activities would be fun, though I'm doing my usual balancing act. I kinda wanted to see what ideas people have, and if people are interested in doing stuff.

Mostly it's a Gabby group, and I like Gabby and didn't want to see it sitting here with no admins, tho'.

--Sweetie Belle

The Bricklayer
Group Admin

Yeah, I have to agree with 6653843 here. Sounds like he's got a plan. Also, I'd like to throw my hat in the ring for being an Admin, considering most (Well, all really) of the groups I admin for are dead really so not like I'd be busy.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Sounds good to me!

I'll mainly have to wait until I have the group situation totally ironed out before I can start doing things or promoting people. If you look closely, I'm listed as the founder of the group, but I'm not actually in the admin list. I, um, mentioned that yesterday and haven't heard back, so I'm going to wait a couple days and send another pm if that doesn't change...

--Sweetie Belle

The Bricklayer
Group Admin

I understand, and I'll be standing by.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

You are now both administrators!

And so am I. :unsuresweetie:

--Sweetie Belle

The Bricklayer
Group Admin

Okay, maybe now we can actually get to work on making the needed changes around here, or at least getting this group going again.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15