The Changeling Research Group 452 members · 1,134 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

Do you think Changeling have Pathokinesis ?

Pathokinesis is the ability to change people's emotions. Holders of this power are only able to manipulate those who are within earshot, and / or within the field of distance. While developed persons can see or potentially hear someone, the developed person can use the power.

wtf is pathokinesis

Pathokinesis is the ability to change people's emotions. Holders of this power are only able to manipulate those who are within earshot, and / or within the field of distance. While developed persons can see or potentially hear someone, the developed person can use the power.

cool beans. wait, aren't we all pathokines?

Only if you’re good at it.

7395101 You suck.

Did it work? Did I manage to change your emotion? Am I a fully-fledged pathokin now?

why tf is there a long black line below your insult

7395111 The insult couldn't work if you knew it wasn't genuine, so I had to hide my true motives from you behind a long black line.

But you were insulted, weren't you? I really can change people's emotions, can't I?

7395121 No, I am a pathokin. I am!

I'ma gonna insult you further now to prove it.

You, you don't even have a tail. And, and you don't have a coat! You're probably the kind of person who comes to school dressed in clothes. You let the stupid fabric touch you. That's the kind of person you are!

7395127 Well, at least one of us is a pathokin.

Now excuse me while I go mope in a corner.

Very unlikely.
Otherwise they would simply magic all the pones to love them instead of bothering to impersonate others.

Cadance, on the other hoof...

You do know how the spoiler tag works, right?

Basically, you are a Bad Dragon?
Who would have guessed...

7395191 Yes, I am bad because pathokin 7395127 changed my emotion with his power of pathokinesis which I apparently don't posses.

In the show? no. But I could easily see that in some expanded fanworks universes perhaps only the best changeling infiltrators use to get their way, sort of a secret technique where instead of absorbing emotions they instead channel it into a pony.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19