Logic Prevails 48 members · 10 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Gapeagle
Group Admin

Hey you! Yeah, you! Remember when ya joined this group? Yeah, ya do. You were just buzzed or maybe slightly tipsy and you were like "huh...logic? Logic's...good right? And ya pressed that darn "join" button with the slap of a mouseclick.

Well, a lot has happened since then. I mean, A LOT. So, still going with the subject of Logic Prevails where open-minded calm individuals debate or discuss the happenings of the universe, I'll try to get those questioning juices going through your veins once more. I think the quickest way to do that is saying two people's names. Ahem. DONALD TRUMP.......NIGEL FARAGE.

Got ya attention? Good. Now here's what I'm actually asking of you guys. This is NOT a discussion solely only these two shit-eating grinning politicians. This is about what they stand for: a counter-revolution. Not any kind of counter-revolution, but a cultural counter-revolution. This is the time to sit back, stroke that bearded chin....or clean chin if you are a woman, and think about cultural preservation. The revolution that these two men are countering is the rising culture of vehement Political Correctness. PC culture is a culture itself and often puts non-Western cultures above Western culture of which these two men stand for.

So how does one make an effective counter-revolution? How do revolutionists combat the counter? When is it that either side goes too far? When do we arrive at "extremists?" What IS an extremist in this situation? I would love to hear your thoughts.

-Cheers for That!

5666562 I'm not good with words, gonna sit back and just observe what folks have to say on this topic. :pinkiesad2:

There wasn't really a whole lot to talk about. The types of stuff being talked about were very... safe? I don't know, but yes, it needs to be revived.

Gapeagle
Group Admin

5667944 Fine. :ajbemused: I guess I just have more imagination....

:trixieshiftright: hm....there are an infinite number of topics that can be discussed. I guess I'll have to come up with something....

5668489 We could be lazy and use /pol/ to riff on and examine the shit they're saying. That's easy fodder right there.

I'm not into politics, especially not into american politics so I don't think I can say much about it. I'm curios about what this revolution is. Political correctness? I have a hard time imagining that majority of the US people want to be nice to everyone except themselves.

This group is pretty much dead. Logic did not prevail. ?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6