The Legend of Everfree Fan Group 120 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28
TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

I know that most of you here probably are starting school again this time of the year, which explains the sudden (and heavy) drop in average users logging in per day on the site stats. Just wondering how it's going for y'all. :twilightsmile:

'Cause personally, high school's been great so far! I'm planning on running for student government, and already on the first day, my funny antics have already boosted my popularity by a ton. And the teachers seem to be fine with it, too! :pinkiehappy:

5444190 Life is life.
It's been alright. Um... Kinda stressing but ya know, being a teen and all... I'm alright.

Well, after I get off work this following Sunday, I'm heading straight to Missouri Western and begin school the next day. I already have my supervisors transfer me to the PetSmart in St. Joseph. I've already gotten five chapters written down, three for the Rubicon (which deals with my version of Legend of Everfree), and two for the New Timeline itself (which just yesterday of this post got a downvote, same for my Equestria Girls redux :ajbemused:). That will soon be seven, as I am writing two "Outside of Everfree" chapters. :ajsmug:

Hopefully this semester, I should know enough of Adobe Flash/Animate CC to help me animate Flash Puppets. Otherwise, there are plenty of tutorials on Youtube, including those from Jazza Studios. :derpytongue2:

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5444233 The guy who made animator vs. animation also does tutorials. :ajsmug:

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

No, I live in Utah. You got that right about me saying no. :derpytongue2:

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5444298 Sorry. Accidentally pressed reply to you instead of just the other two.

Shadowboltwriter
Group Admin

5444190 I'm doing great. School will start for me in a few days and I also got braces on today... tomorrow is probably going to suck because of that though.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5445056 :facehoof: It's always the braces isn't it?

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5445788 I don't have 'em but I (kinda) need them... :fluttercry:

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5445793 And I've heard from friends that they're really uncomfortable.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5445798 Oh... I knew this one guy who had to have braces for a straight decade.

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

5444295 Hahah! school's almost finished for me for the year!

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

5450131 New Zealand buddy.....bout 7, 8 weeks till study leave for exams...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28