The Legend of Everfree Fan Group 120 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 70 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 70

Hey since we aren't working on the chapter right this second was wondering if we could discuss a little, maybe question what the basic plan is.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5396018 So, we should probably use chapter 2 as a way to introduce canon characters to the story, since it's the first to take place at the actual camp.

Probably, along with having them be introduced to the Campers or atleast the counselors since they arrived late, plus establishing who sleeps with who and also some character interactions.

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

Slightly irrelevant, but I thought kinda necessary. Are we working on the same gdoc? (Either way, could we still include our character bios and usernames.)

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5396057 Yeah.

I'm also gonna sticky this thread so anyone can see it up top. That way we're more likely to have a wider range of input.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5396059 I have the bios and everything archived. I knew that we'd still need them.

Hmmm, well also a matter of who gets along with who, Rusty given his relationship with Twilight, should he know the other Mane 6 or perhaps he's a guy who dated Twilight outside of the time she went to Crystal Prep. Same with Autumn, does he know the other girls?

Naturally people like Sage and Coal are more hostile with Sage being snarky and Coal being the more cold of the two and then there's Night who hasn't really said much at this point though certainly doesn't seem like he isn't friendly.

Well any suggestions or thoughts on how to get the ball rolling?

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5396083 We could maybe have like, a demoted Principal Cinch from EqG3 running the camp as an assistant. That would create a wide range of possibilities.

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

We could have Rusty and/or Autumn maybe knowing a couple of the girls, (i.e Rusty knows Sunset through Twilight and Autumn knows Rainbow Dash through Applejack.)

Wait I thought the new characters in the trailer are the ones in charge.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5396095 I know. What I mean is, maybe Cinch ends up being stuffed in a trailer doing camp management duties. Like cleanup duty.

I guess that works, though do they have any issues or conflicts with any of the established characters? Also it's obvious that of the Seven Coal and Sage are the guys with the most issues, atleast when it comes to interpersonal interaction. But anything about Autumn or the others we should consider?

I'm asking cause Autumn is the A.J. of the Seven, the level headed voice of reason. Just wondering if he has any issues or personal problems with any of the characters.

I suppose that could work perhaps, though we need to make sure it has a purpose other than giving the middle finger to Cinch.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5396112 Or course there would be another purpose... such as using Cinch as bait for whatever comes from the forest. :derpytongue2:

Part of me was thinking since this deals with the Everfree, couldn't Timberwolves be a possibility?

5396124 Nights is really only friendly to fluttershy, because she well shy and quite, and nights can't really get mad at her, so they talk every now and then, but as the story goes on he set friendly to the others, he also has a secret crush on Octavia

Okay but why Octavia specifically. Rusty and Twilight I get and Autmun and A.J. I get, Nights meanwhile a little confused by. Then again I figured Yan was the Fluttershy equivalent which would make Nights the Rarity equivalent which kind of makes sense since they are both insightful and detail oriented.

Granted the parallels don't have to exact.

Okay, other than the Cinch thing what else. I think we can figure out the counselors personalities from the trailers and appearances. Anything else? like should we get ot the campfire scene and end with them all going to bed?

I figured that, what I'm asking is what does Nights have a crush on Octavia, like is it cause she's pretty, is it her music, need maybe a little reasons as to why in the story to atleast give some insight into Nights character.

5396191 Both actually! Night is kinda into the same music as Octavia

Okay that works, though I'm assuming she doesn't even know his name. also how long as he been going to Canterlot High?

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

5396101 In terms of Who?

He's quite annoyed at Night, for the racist comment. He isn't comfortable with Green Sage, Coalstone makes him nervous, he looks after Flashtruth and protects him like a little brother, though Truth annoys him sometimes. He gets on with Yan reasonable and doesn't really know Rusty.

Who is Green Sage's ship?

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

Overall, Autumn is reliable and level headed, but with a short fuse at times.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5396228 I don't know.

5396209 He started going about after the second equestria girls movie, he moved to the town the chs is in ( what ever town it's called) a few years after an incident the involved his fmaily being killed In House fire, The info about night should be on the thread about the announcement of us doing this collab

I though he said it was Sunset

Okay was mainly just wonder how he felt about the other seven and maybe some of the canon characters besides the Mane 7.

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

When are we beginning work on Chapter 2? I'm ready when you all are, in fact me and NicLove are on the doc

So probably about month or so I guess. and does Octavia know he or about him.

Z said some time this week, though you can add stuff if you want.

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

He likes A.J, depending on whether we have our Oc's know the canon 7, then he knows and likes Rainbow and has a nodding acquaintance with Pinkie pie

5396249 The first time he met Octavia was during. Music class on his first day of school, he was tiring in the back and Octavia sat next to him, he stayed quite only when his name was called during role call, Octavia tried to flak to nights a few times, but nights was to shy to talk to her because of how beautiful she was to him

Comment posted by TwilightAppleDash deleted Aug 1st, 2016

Okay that works, nice idea man.

Uh let me think about that

But seriously, sorry but no. For several reasons

1. They are in High School

2. It would seem a tad weird to throw that in, especially since we've only seen their relationship develop somewhat and who proposes to someone at a summer camp

3. It just doesn't fit in the story. This is mainly about Seven newcomers, coming together to form something of a friendship similar to the Mane 7 with romance also being in there but staying within some relam of reality.

Sorry but no chance dude sorry.

5396285 I also found the oc info I I was talking about,

Oc info
Name: nights
Look: Dark teal hair, purple eyes, his outfit is similar to vegetas in dragon ball gt
Personality: Only trust two people, Octavia and sunset shimmer, sunset shimmer was the first person he met when he arrived at C.H.S, and over time he fell in love with Octavia, He doenst like people he just met, talks very little to them and keeps his distantance from them, loves to sketch picture of dragons and other creatures, Doesnt care for parties, but he goes just to be nice, anger issues, if provoked or angered he gets violent and sometimes throws the first punch, Never told anybody but he's been an orphan since he was six
Special: likes to sketch
Ideas: When he first arrives at the bus, he gets introduced by Octavia saying their good friends, night just simply says hey and keeps quite,
Getting lost: He helps out a little with the map and tries his best to not get angry
Arrival: when they arrive at the camp, Rainbow dash Tries to become friend with nights, saying who she one of the most athletic on the school, and night just glares at her and says boasting won't get her anywhere and walks off and leans up against a tree.
Bonding: when flash truth Tries to become friend with nights, nights just tells him to leave him alone, and truth doesn't listen and ends up getting punched by nights in the gut
Camp fire story: The groups tends to keep their distant acne form nights, but Octavia is the only one talking to him, he then say the reason eh act the way he does Is because his family was killed in a house fire, and he was the only who got, thanks to his brother who died in the hospital, the other overhear this, and don't know how to react
Monster attack: nights helps out with the injured
More bonding: He talks more to the group
Looking for the monster: Nights volunteers to go look for the monster
chased by monster: Nights gets the monsters attention, and lead it away with some help
Stopping monster: nights shows up with his clothes ripped up, and helps stop the monster
Celebration: Nights admits to Octavia that he loves her

Okay I get most of that, but Athletic? Where's that part come from, cause nothing in his profile indicates he's an athlete. I thought being extremely perceptive like Sherlock holmes was his thing?

5396319 I honestly forgot I put that in there, he's not athletic, but he's strong

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5396353 HE'S A SOMETHING!!!

5396353 Strong how? Gonna need like some kind of benchmark since being Strong is Coal's thing, with his strength being proportional to Big Mac and Coal spends all his time working with rocks and sledgehammers, so it fits.

5396358 Just strong enough to hurt someone

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5396365 I really don't know. I'm tired, I'm bored, and I'm coming up with stuff like this daily now...

this =
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
Pinkamena giggled as she lit the fire under pot in which Tirek sat. "Sacrificing you to the Lord of Potatoes, duh."

^You probably read that already.^

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 70