The Legend of Everfree Fan Group 120 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27

Okay guys it's been decided in order for this to move forward, three people will do most of the writing, specifically Myself, Z-Blade and Techie

However, that doesn't mean the other contributors will be cut out. You're free to shoot ideas, dialogue and the like in comments. If you feel your character isn't being presented right you're free to say how you want them to be presented and we'll do our best to accommodate.

This is mainly because the current format is highly disorganized, confusing and more complicated than it needs to be. Hope this doesn't piss anyone off.

IF you have a problem or comment please let me know.

NicLove
Group Admin

5383810 So... I shod put my stuff in Comments !?

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

Yes. Any ideas you can put as a comment. We'll take a look at it. :twilightsmile:

NicLove
Group Admin

5383819 5383825

Ok

p.s. But it you see some Blue, it's me

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

Oh you can just highlight a sentence or a paragraph, right click it and click on "comment". It'll open up a space where you can write your idea. That'll save us a bit of confusion.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Has anyone noticed that it's pretty much only the admins that ever talk in the forums?

NicLove
Group Admin

5383832 oh, Yaaa

p.s. That is WHY we are the admins

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

Oh no, you're right!? What have we done!? :pinkiesad2:

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5383836 I know, but there's still 50+ others in the group that practically do nothing.

Except for shadowmane18. They seem to always reply on the promotion stuff.

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

Well, it looks like NicLove has created a new post about theories for Equestria Girls 4. I'm gonna check that out! :twilightsmile:

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5383862 I saw it already.

The oracle
Group Admin

Hey guys. I'm back from the dead.

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

Oh. :twilightblush:

Well, guess I'll get caught up!

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5383870 :yay: Welcome back!

The oracle
Group Admin

5383879 So, what's happened in the land of the living while I was gone?

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5383887 Massive member boost, a collab sprung up, I glitched out my logo, and I've packed about 3/4 of my room to prepare to move. I'll be quite happy with the larger bedroom... and a shed in the backyard all to myself.

Quote from a certain Youtube series: DON'T YOU LOOK IN MY SHED, OKAY???

We decided a format for who does the bulk of the writing for the collab.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5383890 Yep. Three primary authors, a ring of secondaries who mainly do idea bouncing, and everyone else is in the "third ring", which is essentially like the second, except limited mostly to idea formation.

The oracle
Group Admin

Dang. You see, this is why I don't like adventuring heroes coming to try to kill me. Makes me miss things.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5383920 Oh yeah, and I also made a potato image.

The oracle
Group Admin
TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5384091 I'll put it in the collab for everyone to see. But I'll remove it, don't worry.

The oracle
Group Admin
TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5384449 'cause posting it on my website and linking it to here would be annoying.

NicLove
Group Admin

5383936 5384091
Can I also see it ?

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

I'm on my phone right now so I'll post it when I get back home.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 27