The Legend of Everfree Fan Group 120 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
NicLove
Group Admin

What are your Theory on the movie ?

Given what we've seen so far, it's apparent they are going to the camp for a school matter. However, it's possible that Gaia Everfree was awoken by their latant magic or from the magic in Friendship Games and causes some degree of havoc over the course of the movie, with the girls learning about their magic along the way.

Eventually Gaia comes looking for them and their magic and causes that whole sea of trees bit we saw in the trailer eventually leading the girls to fight back.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Honestly, I'm more of a "Wait for it and see for yourself first" kinda guy.

Sparkletop Rainbows
Group Admin

Can't say without watching the movie.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Hmm... maybe Gaia wasn't only banned by Starswirl or something, but maybe was a pony who stumbled through the portal many years ago, being left sealed away in the human world with nowhere to go, hence the justification for living in the everfree. It'd have to be a powerful/immortal pony though, else they'd likely be dead.

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

Or maybe, Gaia Everfree is actually the good person and someone in the camp is the bad guy! *gasp* :pinkiegasp: Conspiracies!

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5383876 Everything's a conspiracy when you think about it...

*Spins about in official Anonymous chair while sipping a good ol' Illuminati mug's worth of reptilian politician slime*

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

*Spins around in a revolving chair and laughs evilly while stroking a cat.*

"Conspiracies! It was I who was the villain all along!"

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

*Tweaks footage of a staged moon landing to look more like a mars landing*

They're sure to believe this!!!

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

Ha ha! That's a good one! :twilightsmile:

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5383900 Hmmm...

Hails the beloved Steve Jobs at a small shrine built entirely of iPhones, making sure to kiss each and every phone exactly three times, because Illuminati.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5383900 Also, I'm moving jokes and conspiracy talks to a different forum post so that noone takes the conspiracies seriously.

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

Right. We're getting off the subject. :twilightblush:

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5383910 I made the forum post. Should I sticky it?

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5383914 Y'know, make the forum thread always at the top, where it's most visible. Similar to the Welcome and the Movie Trailer posts.

That way, everyone has a place to joke around in the group.

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

Oh okay! Yeah, sure.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18