The Authors' Cafe 226 members · 1,751 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I would be lying if I didn't say I've had this on my mind for some time but... (Please don't hate me for this) I was thinking about making random stories (I.E , comedy, random tag) and the premise of it is Discord is telling a story to the mane(or human 6) of OC's(of my own creation) and then some. Basically, the title I came up with is called "Discord's Random Stories". It may feature other characters but it mostly consist of OCs and random events. I realize how stupid it sounds but I thought I throw it out there just to hear your thoughts. Also, this will be the cover

5614095 This reminds me of the collaboration where Cthulhu makes Zecora witness various sexual encounters in Equestria.

5614102 Uh... is that a bad thing?:rainbowhuh:

5614106 It better not be. I wrote the prologue.

Her forelegs slipped from the gelatinous meat tube and swayed by her hips. Her body hung upon the throbbing tentacle as a cloth on a hanger. All her substance and her mind were at Cthulhu’s disposal, to do with them as he pleased.

More bodily outgrowth rushed from the portal, wrapping around Zecora’s body. “All that you shall witness, you shall also feel. I shall ensure that you gain an in-depth knowledge of the encounters.”

Conscious, but trapped in her paralyzed body, with her mind exposed, Zecora shuddered internally.
All five of her senses connected with the will of the overseer.

5614112 (...) I meant my idea. I don't want to be ripping off someone else.

I think there are many random comedy shorts connected together by a "frame plot". Honestly, there probably isn't another way how to accomplish that. I have written a story in this format myself and nobody seemed to mind, as there is probably nothing wrong with it. Also, I don't think I have seen this character setting before :twilightsmile:

5614158 Well, that's reassuring. It's not going to be out anytime soon but I do a few things so it's sorta in progress.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7