Realm of Kindness 16 members · 50 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Why don't we get the ball rolling and get to know everypony better, hm dears?~ Moi will start~!

Greetings, darlings! I go by Rarity_is_Beastie, formerly Lone_Beast, I'm a Rarijack shipper but others can be exceptions~ (multi-shipper?) I enjoy reading and writing when I get the chance. And I love to make new friends!~ :heart:

Whew! Well, Who would like to be next to say hello?~

5343093 Hello :) I'm the Scribe of Spithras, I used to be Root Beer, but I changed a LOT, aside from that, I love talking with people and I'm currently writing a story.

5343121 Very good, dear~! You've quite the ambition!

5343130 Thank you, I see you've written some stories yourself, would you pre-read my story?

5343093 Kinda late but I'll toss my head into the hat. I'm Ryuku the Creative. I'm an artist who enjoys the dark side of fanfics but I also love the lighter side like comedy and romance.

5343093 You certainly seem ambitious yourself, my dear! I'll toss my 2bits in too! I'm Feral_Gamer_Discord! I'm a mediocre gamer with subpar writing and messy pencil sketches! I like drawing freestyle, eating piping hot food and playing video games! I also like making new friends and helping out when I can ^^

Pleased to meet you all! :D

I'm Alyssa Hartwick. I'm a cover artist and I do mostly digital art. I'm a beginner at writing with two small stories. I read ,play video games, watch MLP, miraculous ladybug, gravity falls,(Etc)and I watch an anime or 3 every once in a while and I also sometimes sing professionally in my free time. My favorite pony is fluttershy. My favorite ship is fluttercord. I have lots of yaio ships as well as a few yuri ships. I speak some Japanese, I know a Japanese song by heart. I also speak some parts of other languages including both sign language and Hawaiian. I have lived in three states. I have an ssp who's name is Sky Diver . I don't ever do my home work yet I pass all my classes. I don't take note's but instead draw .
and I worship potatos :pinkiecrazy:
sorry if its too much info:twilightoops:

5343555 I do hope you don't mind, Feral darling :twilightsheepish:

5343915 It's a pleasure, darling~! And I don't think it's too much, dear~ Seems just about right :twilightsmile:

Ok:rainbowkiss:
I hope you had a good may miss rarity :twilightsmile:

5358097 Aww~:heart: Thank you for asking, my dear Miss Hartwick! Yes, I have survived May. June was...bearable and July is...well, still going :twilightoops: :twilightsheepish: :heart:

I also wish that you have had a swell day as well :pinkiesmile:

5358085 Hehe, it's okay, my friend :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13