Yo, Is This Racist? 18 members · 10 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
VitalSpark
Group Contributor

(Story not linked to because M-rated. Also, I don't have permission to move stories from folder to folder, so cannot move it out of Submissions.)

A most unusual story, telling of an encounter between Sweetie Belle and the titular character, a tentacle pony filly.

In reviewing this story, I had to consider what exactly constitutes a race in Equestrian culture. Are pegasus ponies, unicorns, alicorns, and earth ponies considered to be different races or entirely different species? Because the different kinds of pony appear to be able to successfully interbreed, I shall interpret them as different races rather than different species, and shall assume that tentacle ponies are simply another race that hasn't been encountered in canon (yet).

Given that, the story is a charming tale of two ponies from different races, trying to understand each other's cultures. While they don't entirely succeed, they appear to accept that cultural differences shouldn't prevent them from being friends.

As such, I am certifying this story NOT RACIST.

Alsvid
Group Admin

This is a good review.

5337853 Yay! Tentacle ponies aren't racist. I bet they'd all want to hug you and more after your beautiful review.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3