Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
NicLove
Group Admin
Time Reaper
Group Admin

I thank you very much for this information that you have been collecting, it's primordial to explain or at least try to see what makes you an Asperger and I think you have done a good job trying to find Video Sources (multiple, which is always good) to explain it. I also recommend you to find written sources (from Internet articles of places that show to be trustworthy to books on Psychology), that always help.

NicLove
Group Admin

5322285 If you have some please link them.

Time Reaper
Group Admin

Once I have them I will.

The_Black_Knight
Group Admin

If any of you can find a copy in a library look for a book called All cats have Asperger syndrome.

NicLove
Group Admin

What is a english?

NicLove
Group Admin

5427053 What do you mean ?

Silver Inkwell
Group Contributor

Don't know where I am on scale.
Tend to be escapist, smart, logical, I can understand emotions and relate, but not feel empathy or care.
I can get very upset, angry, throw a tantrum, and even progress towards violence.
Now some of this may be nature VS Nurture and that's something I hope the doctors can figure out one day.

EarthbendingProdigy
Group Contributor

5900127 Most of what you said has applied to me during my teen years, the only real exception is not feeling empathy or care. If anything it was the opposite, I felt hyper aware of the suffering of others which lead me to take an interest in politics first gravitating toward the left wing views of much of my mothers side of the family and then eventually becoming a libertarian though the story of how that happened is probably best saved for another time. The anger issues is something I can relate too all too well, I have always had a temper and still do but have progressed to the point where I for the most part am no longer violent. It took years of therapy and quite a bit of spiritual searching, a few years of being on meds and experimentation with various coping mechanisms, but is doable.

Silver Inkwell
Group Contributor
The_Black_Knight
Group Admin

That evidence is very circumstantial.

kwr2k13
Group Contributor

Watch the Big Bang Theory and examine Dr. Sheldon Cooper (Jim Parsons). The World of Warcraft episode where his account is hacked and his reaction is definetly a reaction most Aspies have to sudden changes. Luckily, his colleagues Penny, Leonard, Raj, and Howard help track down the culprit and get his character's equipment and weapons back.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14