PCPonies 13 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

hey,
a while ago i said i would get the kraken x61 and the source 340 but I changed my mind.

I'm going extreme!!:rainbowdetermined2:

I'm going for the fractal design kelvin s36:

and with this case:

it's the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M acrylic

and im still going to get the i7 4790k

has anybody had any experience with any of these parts and if you do I would love to hear what you think about it.

and of course, anybody can tell what they think about this upgrade!:scootangel:

5377192 I'm no ventilation expert, but that glass casing seems very bad for air circulation. I have a similar casing, and I had to remove the glass part because my graphic card was screaming from heat.

5377924 huh? Thats weird?!? Didnt you have front intake fans? I have a closed side panel on my current rig and my videocard gets max 65 degrees celsius. And that is very cool. But i have 2 120mm intake fans at the front.

But its weird that your video card gets very hot with the side panel on there.

But im going to make it extra cool and quite.. Normally cool and quite arent words who belong in the same pc but that case is going to have 3 140mm fans in the front, 3 120mm in the top and 1x 120 in the back. And the 3 in the top are mounted to the watercooling radiator.

But may i ask which video card you have?

5377230 haha! Yeah! Offcourse it will be awesome!! Im going to build it!:rainbowdetermined2:

5380906 yeah! Off course! What do you want?

A single 120mm

A 240mm

Or a 360mm

The 360 ones are a bit extreme though...

If oyu tell me what size you want i can give you some recomendations!

But may i ask which video card you have?

I have AMD Radeon HD 5800 Series. I didn't bother much with configuration when I was buying my computer, though. I just took the default settings.

The front of the computer doesn't even have any fans.

More than the heat, was the light that bothered me in that glass casing. You can't even enjoy a movie without a reflector shining in your face. If I was buying again, I wouldn't take the glass panel.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9