PCPonies 13 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Hey everyone!

Im very tired so this wont be a very big tech news blog but... Its here!

Im sure everyone knows the game: Minecraft.... (Duhh. Off course you all do :facehoof:)
Microsoft is going to research artificial intelligence using the game minecraft. They published a code on github which you can use (when your a very experienced programmer) to code artificial intelligence. The code only supports game versions 1.1.xx and up.

And im sure we all know the good old blackberrys with their keyboards... (Good old times) blackberry announced a new phone which will also get a physical keyboard. They told us that they will keep on making phones with physical keyboards.

And the last article of the day (i told you all this was going to be a shorty XD)
Microsoft and a lot of scientists saved 200mb of data on dna strings. They saved a high quality video, human rights laws in 100 languages and the top 250 best books. And they were able to read it from the dna. They expect that in the far future we will be able to store 1000 tb + of data on a chip as big as a thumb nail because it is possible to save massive amounts of data on microscopic amounts of dna. But for us as consumers its only science fiction for now.. Dna storage for consumers is only expected after 20 years for now..

That was it! Thanks for reading!

5349748 haha. those are good but if you want really goodnprotection search for a turing dark wyvern phone. BEST LOOKING PHONE EVER!!!

They are the best protected and one of the fastest phones on the market... and they look awesome as hell!! :rainbowdetermined2:

120% cooler then my xperia z1 (which i think is a kinda good looking phone)

5349779 I... think I just want one of those watches. I just think that's expensive.

5350014 you mean smartwatches? i have one and they are very handy. i have the sony smartwatch 3 with metal band.

5349840 they are expensive but they look sooo good and they are really fast :rainbowdetermined2:

(you get that RD emoij when i say really fast?)

sorry.. bad joke.. :facehoof:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9