The Sunset Shimmer Appreciation Group 527 members · 611 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Shadowmane PX-41
Group Admin

We all know Sunset Shimmer. She started out as a bit of a tough case. She was authorative, manipulative, and unreasonable at times when she first joined Canterlot High. She essentially became the one mean girl who had so much sway that even the teachers weren't raising a finger to help her out.

But once Twilight Sparkle came along and shoved friendship down her throat, the sirens came to CHS and took over the role of herding the students like their own sheep. They fed them lies and drove them further and further apart from each other, prompting Sunset to take charge and help Twilight and her friends save the world. And though there was a bit of hardship—by which I mean a lot because the Rainbooms were basically more dysfunctional than the Guardians of the Galaxy in Rainbow Rocks—, she still managed to pull through in the end.

And now that the Friendship Games and Legend of Everfree happened, I have to ask you all. How far do you all think that Sunset has come since the beginning of the Equestria Girls franchise? Is she the adorable little bundle of love and joy that you praise her as today, or do you think that she still has a lot to learn?

Either way, feel free to voice your opinions down below!

5963214 I think Sunset has come quite a long way.

She, honestly, is downright adorable. And I'm glad this character has come into existence. At first, I didn't like her, but that was because she wasn't written well in the first movie. But now that Rainbow Rocks has come, and with the other movies, she's become a more likeable, enjoyable, and adorable character that has become quite popular here in the fandom.

She's smart, she's strong, she's competent, and she's come a long way from her past. Lets just hope she stays awesome. :twilightsmile:

5963219 AGREED! I gave a thumbs up to your comment :raritywink:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3