The Sunset Shimmer Appreciation Group 527 members · 611 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Shadowmane PX-41
Group Admin

Alright, we all know that the Elements of Harmony are Honestly, Loyalty, Generousity, Kindness, Laughter, and Magic, right? Well, we already have the Mane Six to fill out that criteria pretty well. But what about Sunset? What element is she? Is she the Element of Forgiveness? Redemption? Hope? Feel free to discuss below.

P.S: We've decided to stop adding numbers to these discussion titles, so as not to give them any form of sequence, and to make them seem less jarring, like this is some kind of school project.

Element of Forgiveness is my choice for her because forgiveness is what her character is all about

Redemption or forgiveness seem like very vague concepts that properly fit with the other Elements.

5361729 Meghan McCarthy's of the opinion that her element is Empathy. I'm happy to go with that interpretation, as it fits in pretty well with the other elements.

Going by her cutie mark, I would think she would represent balance. It might be redundant in a way, but she might even represent harmony itself. Her cutie mark looks like the yin/yang symbol overlaid with the sun, which then makes it a combination of both. In a way then Sunset is the very essence of balance and harmony. It would also make sense if she would be the bridge between the human world and Equestria as I would think she would be if ever there would be an EqG series.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5