The Equestrian Parliament 155 members · 41 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

"Uniri flectendi sumus, ut species et mundus novitati"

Greetings on behalf of the Griffin species! I am Mesiroya (Me-ser-roy-ya), representative of the Griffin States. We are pleased to have a place within the Equestrian Parliament. We aim to change the world for the better through establishing a global trade network and become pioneers within the arts, sciences, and politics. All the while sharing our knowledge with the world around us so that we all may flourish under the golden wings of knowledge, science, art, and peace.

Now you may be wondering how managed to unite under a single banner. Allow me to tell in the shortest form. In the more recent years, specfically around two decades ago, our leader, Junsya (June-see-yah), had began speaking about how he could rebuild Griffinstone from the ground up and restore it to it's former glory. With the Griffins being so tired of constantly living in the shadow of what was once a glorious place, they looked towards Junsya to fulfill this promise. They elected him as the city monarch in hopes that they would he would fulfill this promise and their hopes proved to be true. Junsya began to refurbish the infrastructure within the city and began repairing the homes and making even better ones. He built a marketplace within the heart of the city allowing farmers from outside to come into the city and sell their goods. Eventually Griffinstone began to restore itself to it's former glory.
Word of this spread across the Griffin kingdoms like wildfire. The Griffins of other states began to pleaded their lords for a better leader after they began to see Junsya's ability to improve the lives of the Griffins. Surprisingly, some kings and queens saw that Junsya meant a better tomorrow for both them, and their citizens. But other's refused downright, at the very mention of the word of "Junsya" it could be punishable by death. But it wasn't very long until the citizens of these kingdoms began to rebel against their leaders and actually even overthrow them, in more violent ways.
The Griffins eventually allowed Junsya to annex the lands of these rival kingdoms and eventually united the whole entire Griffin species. For what system he was going to use to maintain political order he was baffled by what to do. But he eventually looked towards Equestria and other pony states for what kind of government system to employ. He adapted a bureaucracy within the Griffin States under a democratic-republic system of where every state had their own ruler but there were to be three major offices that overruled these minor states. These offices are the Judicial office, the ultimate highest of court, they were the representatives of the law. The legislative, the voice of the people. Then the executive, a single Griffin appointed by the Griffins of the states. They were mainly in charge of making sure that things were to be in check within these branches but also sometimes execute laws to the public too.
Oh excuse me, I am rambling, if you have any questions about the Griffin states please do send me a message or leave a comment down below.

RULES:

Please refer to "The rules" to learn more about the basic rules. They will be applied and failure to follow so will result in a condemnation within this group.

1. We allow kinds of political talk, but please do not ACTUALLY RolePlay (RP) within this forum, you can take that someplace else

2. Please do not harass other users of any kind within this forum failure to do so will result in immediate notification of administrator

3. Simply just enjoy yourselves in our company. But don't over-enjoy yourselves.

Roster of the Party
(Changes are prone to happen)

Chairman:
Kailoulou

Co-chairman:
(None at the moment)

Representatives:

Members:

None at the moment

To learn more about registration please go here

Lord Despair
Group Admin

5201121 what are your parties stance on the changeling peoples

After hearing what Chrysalis had done to the Equines we were uneasy with the changelings . But we've still remained neutral with them, we hope to improve relations with them in due time.

5201154 May I ask, what is the translation of the words below the pic?

I will be making another post for joining later on, but I have some work to do. I'll notify you when it is ready by PM. Please expect it by 10:30PM EST

"To be united as a species and to bring ourselves and the world to a new age"

Lord Despair
Group Admin

5201154 I would like to have better relations with your tribes

Bry7x7x
Group Admin

5201121 Congrats on your ascension to chairman.

I can understand, but we aren't tribes. We're a fully fledged society with an industrial economy, military, and bureaucratic government. But we too want to be friends but until Chrysalis denounces her actions against Equestria will we be able to fully be able to trade.

Lord Despair
Group Admin

5201251 we'll see what the queens say then

Yeah I saw that. I didn't even plan to roleplay or anything like that of that matter. I even stated it in my rules

Bry7x7x
Group Admin

5201315 It's unfortunate, but necessary.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16