The Equestrian Parliament 155 members · 41 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

"Uniri flectendi sumus, ut species et mundus novitati"

Please fill out this form if you wish to become apart of the Griffin Party within the Equestrian Parliament:

Please select your respective species:
Griffin
Equine
Zebra
Changeling
Dragon
Other (please specify)

Please place down below your most fluent language:

What position would you like to run for?:
Co-chairman*
Representative
*(If you would like to run for chairman please five hundred word essay for why you would like to run for co-chairmen. Please then submit it to me via PM. Please take note that if you would like to run for co-chairman, your conditions are in red)

Please answer one (all) of these questions in two to three sentences:
1. What do you think of the recent unification of the Griffin Kingdoms?
2. If you were to change one thing in this world what would it be?
3. What is the best virtue to follow in life?
4. What is your favorite time period within our world history?
5. What system of government is best effective in your opinion?

If there is anything else you would like us to know please fill it down below:

(We are sorry if the co-chairman sign up seems ridiculous, but we do not appoint co-chairmen carelessly. But thank you for your cooperation regardless)

5201548 can i answer as a reply or does it have to be a PM?

5202050 if you would like to be co-chairman please PM me. If you would like any other position please comment down below

5201548 what's the difference between a representative and a member?

5202223 A representative of the Griffin States can formally can advocate for new bills, laws, organizations, etc. But they are limited in numbers

A member can talk about their politic beliefs and suggest at passing new bills, laws, organizations, etc.. The only difference is that they can not formally suggest these. Member's are in infinite number though.

5202212 If a Starlight party does not show up by the end of the month ill send in my membership request.

Well we look forward to seeing you here (get roasted starlight party :trollestia:)

so...
1) I'm a Gryphon.
2) I'm okay at English.
3) I would be happy with the position of Member.
4) The best virtues to follow in life are Tolerance, Curiosity, Flexibility and Forgiveness.
5) System of government, a constitutional democracy with a three-tier system of government and an independent judiciary.

If there is anything else you would like us to know please fill it down below:
1) Murder and executions can never justified.
2) Atheism is the future.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into the member branch of the Griffin party! Please familiarize yourself with the rules of the parliament and the party itself. If you have any questions please notify me at once.

Are we gonna...table a motion or propose something, whats our current agenda because right now I'm lost as to what this party is doing right now.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10