The Equestrian Parliament 155 members · 41 stories
Comments ( 35 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 35
Knight N Gale
Group Admin

Hello and welcome to the Lunar Party, the party dedicated to Princess Luna. I am Party Chairman Knight'n Gale. We here at the Lunar Party are here to follow and promote respect and loyalness to our majesty, Princess Luna, the Princess of the Night and the Moon.

Any and all discussions, stories, and all things Luna are encouraged. Any questions, feel free to message me. Also, members of the party must ask for permission from me before making a thread relating to the Lunar Party.

Here are the rules for the Party:
1. DO NOT promote or give out hate. Anyone caught doing so will be given a warning. Any infractures after the first warning will result in a ban
2. We DO NOT mention the Princess' banishment or her transformation into Nightmare Moon unless absolutely necessary
3. If you want to create a thread that has anything to do with Princess Luna or the Lunar Party, you must first ask permission from me or the Co-Chairman (when elected). Anyone caught disobeying this rule recieves the same punishment as rule number 1
4. Have Fun

-Chairman Knight'n Gale,
Chairman of Lunar Party

Does this group mainly represent center-right politics?

Knight N Gale
Group Admin

5193862 The New Lunar Republic is not a Tyranny. We are a Democracy

I am just looking for the party that represents the political beliefs of a South Park Republican like myself.

Comment posted by Bry7x7x deleted Apr 28th, 2016
Knight N Gale
Group Admin

5193880 then you are looking for the Communist Party

Knight N Gale
Group Admin

5193890 Ok you do know that no party actually has real-world political views right? this is all in fun and not really politics.

I know. I just wanted to join the party that might represent center-right political beliefs IF it DID have real world political views.

Knight N Gale
Group Admin

5193899 You'll have to find it...cause The New Lunar Republic does not follow ANYrel world politics

I think I might join this group, if that is ok with you?

Knight N Gale
Group Admin

5193920 If yoou wish to join the Lunar Party then please go HERE

5191145 These rules are both sound and reasonable.

5193933 Just finished filling out the form.

Knight N Gale
Group Admin

5193961 Welcome and Ihave brought your idea up before Princess Luna and she whole-heartidly approves.

The new bill proposing the creation of the "Nights Watch" has been approved.

Amira Illusion
Group Admin

I congratulate you on receiving the position of Chairman. Us Changelings have always preferred the night and stars. I feel that forming an alliance with The Lunar Party is a move which will benefit both parties.

Knight N Gale
Group Admin

5194353 After speaking with Princess Luna, she finds that an Alliance with the Changelings to be benificial to both Parties. She just asks 1 concession before the Alliance be made.

That's suprising actually, I thought that Luna would be more hesitant to be more friendly towards the Changelings. Especially after what had happened after the recent attack.

Amira Illusion
Group Admin

She just asks 1 concession before the Alliance be made.

Such as? I have created a thread to keep track of all Changelings in Equestria. A form of restraint against Transformation magic, beneficial to all races, is being considered and will be voted on in the near future.

Amira Illusion
Group Admin

What did happen after the attack? We didn't harm Her Highness and the attack happened because of such behavior towards Changelings,Ambassador.

Knight N Gale
Group Admin

5194385 Princess Luna says that for any allliance to be made, there must be peace, and peace can only be made when there are no wrong doing and when any current wrong doings are dealt with.

The concession is as followed:
The Changeling Queen will present herself before both Diarchs of Equestria, Princess Celestia of the Sun, and Princess Luna of the moon. She is to submit herself to the Crown and answer for her crimes of attempting to take over Canterlot.

Only after this concession is made, will Princess Luna enter an Alliance with the Changelings. This is not up for debate.

Amira Illusion
Group Admin

This seems... reasonable, The Queen has decided there is no point hiding anymore, You find her at you're gates soon. However, I myself have a request to The Crown, I wish for you to consider to what lengths you would go to protect your subjects and your children and look at the invasion again.

Such crimes shouldn't be left in dealt anyways. I am glad to see the Equines following this course of action.

Knight N Gale
Group Admin

5194415 we understand the reasons behind her actions, but it was her actions that were wrong. Were Chrysalis to come to Equestria and ask for help, we would have gladly and freely given any and all love that could be spared. All she had to do was ask. But alas, she took the darker, more desperate road, and in the end paid for it.

Her highness Princess Luna and her sister Princess Celestia have already come up with a punishment. She will still go through the official Equestria Judicial system and go to trial, but that is for the public to know that we do not sit by when confronted. However the final say and sentencing will be done in private.

The punishment will be beneficial to both Equestria, and Changelings alike.

Amira Illusion
Group Admin

I understand the reasoning, The Queen will pay for the crimes she committed. I hope you have a pleasant day and I will most likely be seeing you soon along with the Queen

Knight N Gale
Group Admin

5194496 yes, and the Princesses look forward to the meeting as well

5193995 What should the Night's Watch be, a security force, a reconnaissance group, or something else entirely?

5194543 we need be on guard just in case that the Changeling might go back on their word and attack both princesses

Knight N Gale
Group Admin

5196732 no, we have to show that we are willing to give them a chance. Do not worry, the Princesses will be able to handle themselves

5196781 I concur with the Chairman. We must have be willing to give second chances to those that deserve them. However, we must also be vigilant, just in case.

5196781 any word on how the meeting with Princesses and the Changeling went?

Sirnaravon
Group Admin

Its good to see everyone getting along, Keep it up everyone!

5191145 I'd like to ask, what is the party's platform? I might want to join but I need to know what it stands for and what its principles are.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 35