The Equestrian Parliament 155 members · 41 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Sirnaravon
Group Admin

Greetings friends, we have a few people who would like to be the leaders of their desired party. I would ask that everyone who wishes to become a leader post in this Forum. We will be deciding who becomes a leader in a few days. I am helping in this task and would like to try something. To promote yourself please follow the guild lines set.
State what group you would like to lead, and State why you would be a good leader. It is that simple. Remember to be respectful and if you do not get chosen in the end please be kind to whoever won.

Thank you for time.

-Sir Naravon

Passing183
Group Admin

5187000 I would like to be a leader of the Discordian Party. But I am asking if I could be a co-leader with fairy tale man. I would be a good leader because I am willing to listen to everyone's thoughts on a matter before I make a decision.

Spooky Moon
Group Admin

5187000 I would like to be the leader of the Changeling party. I feel that I would be a good leader due to the fact I am constantly online, I will listen to the thoughts of everyone on any matter, I will encourage discussion, cooperation, story creation and feedback for changelings I will also do my best to make sure the Changeling party thread is kept clean.

Inactive1
Group Admin

I would like to be co-leader of the dragon party (As Ember is obviously the leader). I am often on my phone and have acces to the net. I wish to inspire stories and corporate with others in discussions, I will encourage feedback and use my purifying flames to cleanse the party of negativity and to keep it clean.

forestpip
Group Admin

I would like to be the leader of the Equestrian Party. I have a deep respect for the two sisters and the great responsibility they take on. I check this group often and have been told I am an excellent leader. When dealing with conflicts, I approach both sides equally, and I do not believe in favoritism.

Thank you for your consideration.

If my request for a communist party has been considered, I would volunteer as a co-leader of that (fronting with Starlight Glimmer).

Knight N Gale
Group Admin

I request to lead the Lunar Party. As a member Princess Luna's Lunar Guard, i have direct insight into her Highness' views, thoughts and ideas.
Apart from that i am second in command, right under the Captain, so i have leadership experience. I know how to listen, lead, and provide feedback on whatever is brought up for discussion
Plus im always online

Amira Illusion
Group Admin

I would like to be the leader of the changeling party as I am considerate and patient. I am also often online and would keep the thread and party organised.I would be welcome to assisting others, regardless which party they belong to and what background they have. In total I hope this will be taken into consideration and may the best pony/person/changeling/zebra/donkey/ any race I've missed win!

Bry7x7x
Group Admin

5187000 I have put in a request for the Elitist Party. My party's goal will be to represent the upper class and their influence on Equestrian politics, as well as the newly founded Secret Society Group with me as it's chairman. I'm a rational being who's interested in discussing possible Equestrian corruption and elitism, such as Filthy Rich and his influence on Equestrian politics and old noble elitism, as well as encourage great stories pertaining to the topic of the party.
After all, no government is immune to corruption and elitism.

I'm patient and just when it comes to moderating the party and other duties that may arise.

I request to be made the führer of the Great Griffin Party. I am great when it comes to politics and would make a great leader. I have a reputation for being on the site every day, from dawn till dusk, giving me good attendance. My rule will be like an dragons scale, hard but flexible. I am one to look to diplomacy fist and war when all other options bear no fruit. And under me the griffon empire will be restored to its former glory. If you are my friend and ally I welcome you to take a seat at my table. But, if you make me your enemy.LET LOOSE THE GRIFFONS OF WAR FOR HONOR!!!!!!

This Griffin wants to represent us as despotism and a military state?! Are you out of your mind?! Shame, we need to be represented as something more, something greater than a bunch of low-lives who simply scavenge everything and are barbaric. We need someone who is willing to put forth new ideas, willing to open trade routes between the Griffins and the Equines. Someone who is progressive, someone that is willing to change the world around him for the greater good. Appoint me Chairmen and I will make sure that all of this will happen. Not war, peace and prosperity to all Griffins and Equines.
(I am also on regularly during the evenings my hours are usually 6PM- 8PM Monday through Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday. I also regularly hop on during my lunch hour too. Times will change when I approach late may, early June)

5194247 The wolves care not for the opinion of the sheep. And what is wrong with scavenging everything the Ferengi do it and they prosper, the Huns and Mongolians did it too. even the native Americans and cave men did it. And yet, still, they all succeeded. how does it make us more barbaric than the Minotaurs who believe in brute strength will win the day? I say the dove is an bird that can always be used for peace but when your foes come to your doorstep, put aside the dove and release the eagle.

Inactive1
Group Admin

dragons who care more for jewels than anything else ( I know spike is an exception

We take offense at that.

not trying to offend. I'll change it right now. there you go and sorry if i have offended your great speciese

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14