The Equestrian Parliament 155 members · 41 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Moonraker
Group Admin

For those interested in becoming Chairmen for one of the nine parties this is the thread to post submissions and ask questions.

The responsibilities of party chairmen is simple: they must act as active leaders of their designated party, encouraging discussion, cooperation, and story creation and feedback relating to their party's stance (for instance if you are the chairmen of the Changling Party you deal with things relating to changelings and Queen Chrysalis.) There is not much more then that then just being active member of the group.

As well as to add the Chairmen will be in charge of his/her parties thread: creating it and maintaining it

Knight N Gale
Group Admin

I request to be Chairman of the Lunar Party
As a member of Princess Luna's Lunar Guard, i have direct insight on her highness' views and thoughts.

Inactive1
Group Admin

I request to be chairman for the dragon party of Dragonlord Ember. As a Dragon Knight I am well versed in the dragon code that is currently revised by the Dragonlord and a supporter for her ideals of a new era for dragonkind.

I request to be chairman of the griffon party. I am a frequent user of the website and always check on groups I am part of

Passing183
Group Admin

I request that I be a chairmen of the Discordian Party. But if there is another person that wants to be the chairman I would like to be co-chairman.

fairy tail man
Group Admin

5185973 I do and also I'm apart of the followers of discord so I think I can help provide insight advice advice you may need.

Lord Despair
Group Admin

5185334 I'll led the changeling party if they'll have me

Spooky Moon
Group Admin

5185334 I guess I'll lead the changeling party or pretender party.

forestpip
Group Admin

I would like to lead The Equestrian Party

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9