Human Kingdoms in Equestria 111 members · 28 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Castok the Shadow
Group Contributor

Confederacy of Daonnachta

Population; 64.1 million

landmass; 1.718 million km²

Location; A landlocked nation which is surround by the Kingdom of Equestria and the Changeling Kingdom. Equestria to the North and the Changeling Kingdom to the south.

Government; Feudalism, confederation, monarchy.

Diplomatic Relationships;

Equestria; Complex

Griffinstone; Neutral

Minotaurda; Neutral

Yakyakistan; Neutral

Zebrica; Neutral

Dragon Lands; Respectable Friends

Changeling Kingdom; Traditional Allies

Language; Daonnachtaic

Magic; Humans are magical creatures, but unlike most they're not able to release magic normally. Instead they place their magic in their physical body, making them resistible to magic attack, able to adapt quickly to challenges and use their magic to enchant objects better than even a highly trained unicorn wizard could achieve.

Culture/Society; The humans of the Confederacy of Daonnachta are a isolated people, only now being publicly open to foreign nations which to the humans are seen as invaders to their homeland. Some nations they treat with respect while others are not given the same treatment. The humans are well known for their blacksmiths and enchantments, they are the masters of forging weapons and enchantments to other powers, like the famous Crystal Spear that was made for Princess Amore and even the personal armours and weapons for the current rulers of Equestria. But what makes many know about the humans are their national pride and strongly independent life, having to face many threats from invaders that wished to conquer their homeland. A avenge human's life is to achieve important roles in their society, they also must defend their lands, never bowing to anyone that isn't their own kind and most of all, to have a life that is free and controlled by none other than themselves. Daonnachta is governed by the Grand Bloodline, the head of state of the Confederacy and also the creators of the political system known as Feudalism. Daonnachta is ruled by a matriarchy, where women holds much powers whilst the men who a different power in the armies, this rule does not mean that the Grand Bloodline follows it, only the Dames of the Knight-Holds.

History/Background;

Ancient History; much of Daonnachtaic earliest history can be found with the Equestrians before the Great Winterstorms. Before the ponies' exodus, the Unicorn tribe coexist with the first humans known to the unicorns as Daonnavonians, which is ancient Unicornian for 'people of Daonnavo'. Daonnavo was the mountain that the first human Knight-Clans lived. During this time, the humans were mostly isolated from the outside world, preferring to live alone and in peace. The Unicorns feared the humans by the fact that even though the Knight-Clans did not mastered writing, art or even the understanding of making stone walls. They were already ahead in forging superior weapons, armours and enchantments;

'Unicorn. While your kind agure over food and who owns what, mine tamed the flames of the Forge, mastered the art of crafting blades that never dulls and armours that'll stand the test of time. We taught you how to enchant and how to fight, so don't make threats to us or we'll teach and tame you'- Unknown blacksmith from Knight-Clan of Vel'larock. 340 B.E (Before Equestria)

The Unicorns did try to invade the humans in a war called the Unicornian-Daonnavoian War, where they were defeated with ease by the humans superior weapons, armours and battle tactics. The defeat was a insult to the unicorns as they believed they were superior to other races. But to the humans, this was the dawn of the Dames and the establishment of matriarchal rule thanks to the leadership of Dame Isla Backa during the war and her thoughts on how the Knight-Clans should be;

'In my eyes, our sisters should always hold the role of leaders as it has always been their role to think clearly and thoughtful for her people. In my eyes, our brothers should always hold the role of defenders as it has always been their role to protect and serve his people from harm and outsiders'- Dame Isla Backa 231 B.E

Sadly, most of the ancient histories of the human race was lost to either time or destroyed by invaders. However there is mentions and references to the humans after the Unicornian-Daonnavoian War. During before the winterstorms, details of human mercenaries were hired during the Griffin Civil War of 207 B.E as they fought with the Griffin republicans against the royal imperialists for the founding of the City-State of Griffinstone. Other mentions were the fact that even before the founding of Equestria, many kingdoms hired human blacksmiths and enchanters to forge or improve their armoury, the biggest was the Changeling Kingdom ruled by Queen Protolisix, who wanted the humans to forge armours that changes with Changeling magic. This was the start of something big during this time, as all other races rejected helping the Changelings and so Changeling politics favour working with the Knight-Clans as they see them as possibly the only ally they have outside of their borders. In this time, Knight-Clans and their Dames decided that Daonnavo would be the capital of their people as well as their homeland, as the Unicorns refuse humans to enter their lands. But that would all change when the Great Winterstorms arrived by surprise.

Pony Exodus and Expansion of the Daonnavoians; When the winter hit the ponies, it didn't affect the Knight-Clans as their homes were protected by their mountain home. So the humans just continue on living in peace as chaos ran amok across the pony tribes. When the ponies decided that they need to find a new land for their own, that's when the Knight-Clan of Pal'klak led by Dame Marisa Phuan had a vision that her race must expand outside Daonnavo;

'We cannot simply live forever in Daonnavo. Although it is save, I agree, but for how long? We cannot allow this vision of mine to fade in the past, left to rot and to never be brought up again. It is our destiny and right to expand our people beyond our mountain home and claim a new age for us. Let our name be known as brave souls, not cowards behind stone!' Dame Marisa Phuan's speech, addressed to the other Knight-Clans of Daonnavo

And so a large army of multiple clans, led by General Markus O'kisi, marched into Unicornian lands as the unicorns fled away from the winterstorms. Historians say that if it wasn't for the ponies' hatred to one another, the expansion of the human race would never happen and they would still be inside of their mountain. There was no trouble with any local as all of them had fled to a new land and the only trouble for the army was the storms, but they continued on to try and make Marisa's vision come true. For two years, the humans expanded across all of the original ponies' homeland and even expanded to the borders of the Changeling Kingdom, where the two races met one another and didn't fall out. In fact, many Changelings wore their iconic armours that were forged by the humans, and the humans knew them as friends from when they traded with one another. The Daonnavoian-Changeling Pact was the first diplomatic meeting with the two species. The pact allowed the human to continue with expanding west, where the Earth Ponies used to live. And the Changelings got the agreement of more weapons and armours being forged by humans as many kingdoms would die to gain human craftsmanships. This pact helped better relationships with the two people, seeing each other as friends and close trading parters. After expanding, the Knight-Clans divided the lands in equal share and saw how much they claimed. With the new lands, the humans were the third largest nation on Equus behind the Dragon Lands and Equestria. Soon after, the Knight-Clans agreed to make Dame Marisa Queen of the human race and soon founded the Grand Kingdom of Daonnachta, which means 'Daonnavo's Hold' and Daonnachtaic meaning 'Daonnavo's Holders'. This happened four mouths after the founding of the Kingdom of Equestria, which soon ended the Great Winterstorms and began a new age, both good and bad.

Equestrian Era: When the Equestrians sorted out relations with their bordering nations of the City-State of Griffinstone, the Dragon lands and the Federation of Zebrica. The Equestrians sent a task force to see what happened to their original homeland, to see how much damage the winterstorms caused two years ago. When they arrived, they saw a different land. They saw cities made of stones and keeps on high hills. They saw small villages made from oak and clans hunting the local wildlife. They saw a new homeland, a new kingdom, an old race. Humanity has taken their homeland;

'When I signed up to join this task force, I did it to see my old homeland of my ancestors. I wanted to see where I was raised, a small town near the capital of the Unicorn Tribe. But all I saw was strangers walking across our land like it was theirs. I saw cities built over my foalhood and was looked upon like I was a foreigner and not a native. My home is taken over, is occupied, is gone!'- Private Chase-Luck's journal 3 A.E (After Equestria)

When the reports came back to Equestria, the ponies were outraged to learn that their homeland was taken over by the Grand Kingdom of Daonnachta and most of the population demanded that the humans leave. A summit was called for on the border of Equestria and Daonnachta, where the pony leaders; Chancellor Puddinghead, Commander Hurricane and Princess Platinum met with Queen Marisa Phuan to find a way to come up with a solution... It didn't turn out well;

Hurricane: Listen hear, Queen Marisa! You are occupying our homeland and we want you out!

Marisa: Your homeland is your newly Kingdom of Equestria, how many homelands must you have before you are all happy?!

Platinum: But the lands you are ruling over is ours, not yours! It was ours until-

Marisa: Until your hatred for one another allowed my people to claim what was ours. You left your lands and didn't return in two years when my people were marching across these lands with not one telling us what's what! We cannot not move, most of my people have named these lands their home and are going to stay no matter what!

Puddinghead; Then move them!

Marisa; Make us! These lands are own by the Grand Kingdom of Daonnachta, now and forever!'- Meeting with Equestrian and Daonnachtaic leaders.

With no one backing down, Equestria and Daonnachta prepared for war over the ownership of the lands in the south. This sparked the infamous First Equestrian-Daonnachtaic War, or commonly known as the War of Sovereignty. With Equestria backed up by Griffins and Zebras, who sent supplies and political favour whilst Daonnachta was backed up by the Changelings, who sent spies, assassins and resources to help their only ally. The war was brutal, both sides held strong belief of who owns these lands. The ponies believed that as this was their original homeland, it should be apart of Equestria. Where's the humans believed that these lands were given to them as they built many cities and felt that because it was near Daonnavo -Their mountain home and capital- that they must protect it from outsiders. The war lasted for six and a half years, both sides losing a lot of lives. But that all changed at the Battle of Pegasilus or the Battle of Pathgate to the humans. Where 6700 humans battled the 5200 ponies with Chancellor Puddinghead, Commander Hurricane and Princess Platinum leading their army and General Markus O'kisi leading his. The battle plan was in favour of the humans as they forced the pony army to focus on them whilst a group of Changeling assassins sneaks past the ponies and towards the pony leaders. What happened in that battle ended the war;

With the army battling the human occupiers, only a handful of Royal guards guarded the pony leaders of the three tribes. It happened too quickly. One moment, I was standing guard next to Commander Hurricane and the next, she had a dagger in her back. Puddinghead was already died and Platinum was injured beyond repair. With our generals getting slaughtered as well as everypony else, I had no choice. I signal a full retreat, to save our last two leaders or else it was all for nothing. We lost the battle, we lost our leaders...We lost our homeland'- Prince Goldvein, son of Platinum and Supreme Commander of the Equestrian Royal Army

The First Equestrian-Daonnachtaic War ended on the elven hour of the eleven day of the mouth with the signing of the Treaty of Canterlot. The Treaty recognised the ownership of the southern lands and sovereignty of the Grand Kingdom of Daonnachta. Equestria had to recognise the existence of Daonnachta and let go of any political and historical ties to the lands they tried to claim. The war left scars that lasted for decades, as many ponies rejected the treaty. But with their military beaten and their kingdom in debt, the ponies put their anger towards Prince Goldvein, who tried to reunited the tribes. This sadly failed and began the Equestrian War of Secession, which turned into the International War when many nations took part in the war. The Grand Kingdom of Daonnachta and the Changeling Kingdom favoured Goldvein as they thought that he could be an excellent political puppet to make sure the ponies would never attack or interfere with their interests. The Griffins and Zebras backed the Equestrian population, who wanted Goldvein off the throne and to break the Treaty of Canterlot. The war lasted for four years until the unexpected arrival of the Alicorn Princesses, who took control of the war torn kingdom and allowed Goldvein to remain as a Prince to the last Unicornian royal family, but not in charge of the kingdom so long as they lived. For the humans, they didn't care so long as the Equestrians do interfere with their interests nor attack their homeland, which brought much joy for the humans of Daonnachta. The war left the humans with much pride and joy after winning their right of living in their lands, General Markus O'kisi was seen as a war hero and was appointed as the Queen Marisa's royal bodyguard as a stature was built in Daonnavo honouring his deed;

'In honour of Markus O'kisi, hero of the Grand Kingdom of Daonnachta. May his strength and leadership inspire our warriors to everlasting honour'- Written on the Stature of Markus

Relationship between the Changelings greatly improved as Queen Protolisix visited Queen Marisa in Daonnavo and celebrated their victory together as allies. The celebration was something new to the Changelings, from the day of their own kingdom's founding, no other kingdom would trade nor respect them until the humans came. They realised that they didn't have to face the world alone anymore, which Queen Protolisix couldn't help but feel ever grateful. After the celebration, the two Queens signed the Daonnachtaic-Changeling Alliance, making the two races officially economic and military allies to one another, booming the Changeling economy by 63% and the Daonnachtaic military being taught in spying and assassinations;

'In all my years of serving the hive, I never would thought I would see any people defending us with their lives. At the Battle of Ve'neck, where Equestrian forces outnumbered us two to one, I saw something beautiful on that dreaded battlefield. I saw a Daonnachtaic Knight holding his shield up over a fellow drone, protecting him from the arrows that was flying down from the sky as the Knight's own back was being filled with those arrows. At the end of the battle, I saw humans treating our wounded drones as if they were their own flesh and blood. I don't care what some pony thinks of them, they are more than just an ally of the Changeling Kingdom. They are reason we are not alone in this world, they are us as much as we are them'- Captain Notrrkis' Journal

Age of Chaos; For nearly six hundred years, the Grand Kingdom of Daonnachta had become a powerful nation, a close ally to the Changeling Kingdom and a Cold rival to the Kingdom of Equestria and her allies. The humans has played many important roles in the course of history, getting involved with other powers across the continent. Like the Non-Agression Pact with Crystal Empire, where the humans were allowed to have an embassy in the Crystal Kingdom with permission by Princess Amore, which Queen Akassa Phuan II -Seventh Granddaughter of Marisa Phuan I- appointed Blacksmith Osred the Warrer to craft an enchanted weapon in thanks to Amore to improve relations between Daonnachtaic and Sundurup-Atties - Daonnachtaic for Civilise-Equines-. What Osred forged was the Halberd called Homage, Oath of the Queen or commonly known as the Crystal Spear, a weapon forged in the fire of Daonnavo and smithed by the best of the bestest blacksmith and enchanted with a power only the Crystal Dynasty know of;

'To Princess Amore of the Crystal Empire, ruler of the Sundurup-Atties and Friend to the Grand Kingdom of Daonnachta. Our Queen wishes to give her majesty a gift all living people of Equus would dream of wielding. Forged in the very fire of our homeland and Capital; Daonnavo and smithed by Master Osred the Warrer, I present to her highness Homage, Oath of the Queen. May this gift shines a better future for both Daonnachtaic and Sundurup-Atties as well as keep her majesty safe from illnesses and foes to her people'- Ambassador Eudelme presentation of Homage, Oath of the Queen. 372 B.N.M (Before Nightmare Moon)

Other friend the humans won was the dragons from the Dragon Lands after they help them in their civil war. the humans and the changelings sent supplies over to help Warlord Torch against the Equestrian supported Dragon Lord Flameric. The war lasted for a decade before Torch won the war and proclaim himself Dragon Lord, which caused a small rebellion to rise up, but was eventually put down two years later. The new Dragon Lord, thankful for the Daonnachtaic and Changelings help, opened trade with the three kingdoms and closed ties with Equestria, hurting the Equestrian economy as it dropped to 22% lower than normal.

However that was last goodness the Daonnachtaic had before the unexpected happened. Like all nation-states, they all have proud moments, reaching to the top of the world and have a crisis that brought forth a dark time in their history. And that was the day that Queen Akassa II felt ill and was told she would die in four mouths from some kind of flu that was common in the southern lands. In her last days she had no heirs and so tried to find the next family to replace the Phuan Dynasty. She did this by gathering all the Dames from each holds and told she would choose which one will become the next Queen of the Grand Kingdom of Daonnachta. However, during the process of choosing, Akassa died from a stroke on the seventh day before the discussion. It was surprise for all, as the flag of the Grand Kingdom of Daonnachta lowered outside of Daonnavo, all Daonnachtaic flooded to their mountain to be apart of their Queen's funeral. Many leaders gathered to pay their respect to last Phuan Queen, those were Queen Rhorsalis of the Changelings, Princess Amore of the Crystal Empire, Lord Brondaal from the Dragon Lands and much to the Daonnachtaic surprise, the Princesses of Equestria. Their arrival almost started another war, but was as it was the time to mourn their Queen, they let them off;

'*Small talks and dagger eyes surrounded the Princesses of Equestria, as Dame Cornelia Joachim of Daonnavo and a dozen of Royal Knights arrived at the scene*

Dame Cornelia Joachim; Dè tha iad a 'dèanamh an seo? (What are they doing here?)

Royal Knight: Dame Cornelia wants to know why the Equestrians enters Daonnavo in this time of mourn

Princess Celestia: We've come to pay our respect to Queen Akassa, we were invited as guests by Princess Amore

Dame Cornelia Joachim; Bha thu a 'Siuthad a thoirt meallta faclan gu ar rìoghachd?! (You dare bring false words to our kingdom?!)

Royal Knight: The Dame of Daonnavo finds your words filled with falseness

Princess Luna: We are not lying, Dame. We are being honest with you, you can even tell Amore of our arrival.

Royal Knight: You dare order my Dame?!

Princess Luna: No! I didn't mean to-

Dame Cornelia Joachim: Tha na beathaichean sin cha 'cur fàilte air an seo! Àr orra! (These animals are not welcome here! Slaughter them!)

Princess Amore: Wait!

*Following behind the Dame and the Royal Knights, Princess Amore stood in front of the Princesses of Equestria*

Princess Amore: My apologises, I didn't know who to bring this information to since, well Akassa's passing. But the Princesses of Equestria are with me as my own guests to the funeral.

Dame Cornelia Joachim: .... Innis an Crystal 'Bhana-phrionnsa sin bithidh na h-aoighean a-steach Daonnavo airson an tòrradh, ach tha mi ag iarraidh orra a dhol an-dràsta thairis air. Chan eil an dàrna gu deireadh. (Tell the Crystal Princess that her guests shall enter Daonnavo for the funeral, but I want them gone the moment this is over. Not a second to late.)

Royal Knight: Princess Amore, Dame Cornelia Joachim of Daonnavo will allow the Equestrians into the city for the funeral, but she wants them gone when this is all over and not a moment to soon.'- Heated argument over the arrival of the Princesses of Equestria during Queen Akassa's Funeral.

The funeral lasted for six hours, longer than that of Queen Marisa as thousands payed their respect to the last Phuan Queen of Daonnachta. She was buried next to her mother, Queen Addfwyn III, who in turn was buried to her mother, all the way to Queen Marisa I. Many people stayed in the capital, unsure as to what will happen in the near future without the Phuan Dynasty. All the Dames came together to continue the discussion on who will become the new Queen of the Grand Kingdom of Daonnachta. Talks turned to facts, facts turned to shouts and shouts turned to hate. And in six mouths after the funeral, with no Dame becoming the newly Queen of the Daonnachtaic, civil war arose in the kingdom as Dames fought for secession of the Throne of Daonnavo. Many smaller kingdoms rose and fought one another, which was known as the Age of Chaos as the Daonnachtaic Civil War ripped apart their homeland like a plague that swarmed the lands and devouring all common sense and goodnesses. The war lasted for half a decade, each battle told in great detail as words began spreading across the continent like wild fire;

'The farm field was littered with carnage, blood and destruction. Red, gray and blue are the new colors of what was once a beautiful farm field, which has become the stage of a disastrous fight.
The air which would normally carry the sounds of a large waterfall, small rivers and nature's wildlife was now heavy and thick with the scent of smoke, enough to make even the bravest tremble in fear.
Two trained armies fought each other for control of the area, but at this point it's undeniable which side will win. The dead of the losing side are spread around the farm field and the faces of the fighters are grim with strain and exhaustion, but they force themselves to fight nonetheless.
With victory ready for the taking, the winning side fight as if they were invinsible. Some had succumbed to panic and were bursting out in tears and screams, while others fought on in the hopes to survive this terror.
The toll on both nature and Daonnachtaic was unimaginable. It'll likely take decades before this farm field will have recovered. It's clear blood and weaponry has taken the place of trees, crops and bushes.'- The Battle of Elysian Lamberside, written by Ordanna Kelna

During the heat of the war and no side winning the conflict, the Daonnachtaic did not knew of a political movement gaining fame and support from the Kingdom of Equestria. With news about the Daonnachtaic Civil War, Equestrian nobles called the CoalShields gain popularity among the higher classes of pony society. The reason was they promise them one thing; payback against the humans. A six hundred years old argument started to gain notices as the CoalShields told them about their original homeland that was stolen by the humans during the First Equestrian-Daonnachtaic War and how they promised to reclaim it if they supported their movement to declare war on the divided Daonnachtaic. Thousands of nobles marched into the Castle of Canterlot, where they asked the Princesses to declare war upon the humans while they were weak and divided. At first the princesses would have none of this, but with thousands of powerful nobles who pay more in taxes than most of their subjects, there was little choose in the matter. And with a heavy heart, Equestria declared war on the Grand Kingdom of Daonnachta with the CoalShields leading the invasion.

This started the controversial Second Equestrian-Daonnachtaic War, which sparked massive outcries and political chaos in local and international affairs. With all of the Daonnachtaic Dames too busy in their civil war, they were unprepared when a massive invasion force started to attack the northern holds of Daonnachta. The Equestrians, although untied and more equipped than some of the local Dames' armies, still met heavy resistances across the lands thanks to the Daonnachtaic military and superior armoury. Battles like Ve'neck and Ladecloord Vale, mostly populated cities made relations with the Crystal Empire unstable thanks to the Daonnachtaic Embassy in the Crystal Kingdom with Ambassador Eudelme outraged that the Princess Amore wouldn't aid the Daonnachtaic. The Dames had to flee to their capital of Daonnavo and to the Changeling Kingdom, where Queen Rhorsalis gave them protection to escape capture from the Equestrians. It was at the Battle of Bornesher Palace, the second largest city in Daonnachta, that the war came to an end as the CoalShields captured the city and ended the last stronghold of the Daonnachtaic. With all of Daonnachta -minus Daonnavo- captured, the CoalShields proclaim victory over the humans, ending the Grand Kingdom of Daonnachta and annexing into the Kingdom of Equestria. The Treaty of Bornesher was signed by the CoalShields and the Princesses of Equestria. Normally the opponents would also sign the treaty, but with the Dames refusing any defeat, the CoalShields just signed it anyway, making Daonnachta a province of Equestria and making the CoalShields' head family member; Coal-Stamper Governor of Daonnachta.

Treaty of Bornesher;

All lands owned by the Grand Kingdom of Daonnachta will be handed over to the Kingdom of Equestria, under the full control of the royal family but its authority will be under the control of the CoalShield family.

The Grand Kingdom of Daonnachta will be annexed into the Kingdom of Equestria as a province, with all Daonnachta swearing loyalty to the Equestrian flag and obeying her laws to the letter.

The Daonnachtaic military will be added into the Royal Equestrian Army as a separate branch of her military, including every blacksmith and enchanters in the Daonnachtaic military.

All Daonnachtaic will pay taxes to the CoalShield family as well as the Royal Family to insure peace and coexistence.

All Daonnachtaic will be request to accept Equestrian rule as well as accepting Equestrian Citizenship.

Finally, all Daonnachtaic will be placed in Caste systems to insure order. Lower class citizens will be placed into the Worker Caste whilst others will be placed into the Warrior Caste.'

Rise of Nadati and the Human Rebellion: For 36 years, Daonnachta had been under the control of Governor Coal-Stamper and the CoalShield family. All of the Daonnachtaic were not giving up without a fight, and within those years, constant riots and attack spread across Daonnachta and into Equestria by forces loyal to their Dames and people who refuse Equestrian Rule over their homeland. Many attacks like the Attack of Manehatten and the Burning of CoalShield Manor sparked huge political arguments in Equestrian Politics as well as losing many diplomatic relationships with other nation-states. Especially the Crystal Empire and the Changeling Kingdom. The Changeling Kingdom counted fourteen Daonnachtaic Dames who fled the war as well as supplying resources to many rioters across the kingdom. The Crystal Empire favoured independent for the humans, saying that the Treaty of Bornesher was illegal and the occupation should be dropped ever since the CoalShields demanded the Daonnachtaic Embassy to be shut down, with Princess Amore rejecting and promising full independents and national recognition for any Daonnachtaic in the empire. Princesses Celestia and Luna requested that the Daonnachtaic gain self governing and have their own ruler but remaining part of Equestria- trying to not anger the nobility who favour the occupation- but Governor Coal-Stamper rejected every options, claiming that Daonnachta was his alone and the people will obey his law because this is the original homeland of the Equestrian ancestors;

These 'Daonnachtaic' are illegal beasts on our rightful homeland! This is just, and soon these beasts will recognise the rightful rulers of this land when we've crashed all problematic fools who doesn't see their masters in the right imagine'- Coal-Stamper's thought on Daonnachtaic Independence

But that all changed with Nadati Ada. Nadati was the Royal Blacksmith of the Equestrian Armoury, forging many weapons for Equestrian and his own people who were forced to fight for Equestria rather than their homeland. His famous works was the creation of the Princesses's armours and weapons, which the royal still uses to this day. Nadati was there during the Second Equestrian-Daonnachtaic War where the Treaty of Bornesher was signed and he was the first blacksmith to be taken from his homeland to serve his new Princesses, who he despised for agreeing to the invasion of his homeland. However, he was forced to chat with the Alicorns as they kept on trying to get answers on how to solve this crisis and trying to gain his trust. All were failures;

'Nadati; what do you want, Mòrachdan?

Celestia; Can't a princess have a chat with a Daonnachtaic?

Nadati; No, not since their betrayal.

Luna; We had no choice in that invasion, Nadati.

Nadati; Tarbhfhalbh! You had plenty of choices in that! You could of just said no and find new nobles, had the whole CoalShield Family exiled for sparking war! But your kind love war and suffering, like some fly to a corpse!

Celestia; Nadati, we're here because we need a way to find peace between Equestrians and Daonnachtaic. As a fellow Daonnachtaic, your words can help bring peace, please help us.

Nadati; The only way for peace is to have all the CoalShields' heads given to the Dames, but you won't because you care for them as they bring suffering and pain to my people....Now if you don't mind, I am ordered to make some armours for the Royal Equestrian Army'- Conversations between Princess Celestia, Luna and Nadati

But after four years of working hard on making armours for the Equestrians, who to him and fellow Daonnachtaic saw Equestrian armour as cloth compare Daonnachtaic armour- A Daonnachtaic Knight by the name of Galeren Azemar informed him of what was happening back home. That Coal-Stamper's reign was growing madder than the last, forcing Nadati's people into almost slavery. With this news reaching Nadati, he fled with every Daonnachtaic Knight in Equestria to Daonnachta to put an end to the occupation and the CoalShields' reign. They arrived to their homeland to already see that everything was different when they were last here. Cities were forced to hold Equestrian banners, there was no Daonnachtaic Knights around to defend their people and their people had to abandon their own language to learn Equestrian. This boiled Nadati's blood, seeing that the princesses were blind to the CoalShields' tyranny. He heard that many humans had fled to Daonnavo to escape the madness and seek the aid of the Dames, locked in their capital. When Nadati and his knights arrived at Daonnavo, he saw that even now the Dames still argue over who will be Queen, forgetting that the war was lost and their people enslaved. Nadati remembered his children, his son and daughter; Zether and Thessalia. He asked fellow Daonnachtaic if they have seen them since he was in Equestria. What they told him that Zether was forced to be trained as a Royal Guard in the Equestrian Royal Army and worse Thessalia was forced to become a slave to the Governor when her father remembered clearly that she wanted to be artist. Knowing the fate of his children and the fact that the Dames weren't fighting the Equestrians but themselves, Nadati marched in the middle of the Dames and the crowd of Daonnachtaic, shouting them to be quiet. When everyone was silent, Nadati rallied his people with a promise, a vision, much like Queen Marisa Phuan had during the days of old;

'I remember these lands in the great days of old. This was no province of Equestria, this was not ruled by a puppet Governor on strings! This is the homeland of our people! This is the birthplace of the Knight-Clans! This was the centre of all weapons and enchantments on the continent! And most of all, these are the lands that are children should run freely and be ruled by their parents! Not the Governor, not the Equestrians and damn well not the princesses from a throne we're not loyal to!
I would see those days reborn! I will stand my ground as I raise the flag of our people against the oppressors! I will be on the frontline, cutting down the bastard Royal Guards! I will see those days reborn! I will be there to see my children bowing down to a ruler that is our own! I will be there to see my son fighting for his homeland, not the Equestrians's! I will see my daughter living her life as a artist, not a slave to the puppet Governor on strings, the lusting bastard! I will be there to tell my father and mother that we are free again and that they can rest in peace like so many fathers and mothers before them!
I will see those days reborn. I will call upon the Worker Caste to drop their tools of creation and riot across all our lands and not repair nor smith until we are free! I will call upon the Warrior Caste to turn their weapons against the Equestrian occupiers and their puppet Governor on strings! I will call upon every human in our homeland to not obey the Alicorn Sluts, not now and not ever! And I will call upon those sluts with one voice that contains a whole race;
"We are not Slaves! We are Humanity of Daonnachta"
Those are the days I will reborn!' - "I will see those days reborn" Speech by Nadati, Leader of the Human Rebellion

With Nadati's speech, he rallied his people and brought forth reason to the Dames' political madness. The Daonnachtaic are not slaves, they are the masters of smithing and enchantments. They are the masters of their homeland, warriors without fear and most of all, they are humans. And in their mountain capital, they will retake everything they had lost from the CoalShield Tyranny with iron in hand and fearless hearts pumping their free blood. The Human Rebellion began with the signing of the Daonnavo Dealing, which put the Dames' political gains and Civil war reasons aside for the sake of Daonnachtaic Independence and formed the Alliance of Dame Legions and Free Daonnachtaic -The official name of the Rebellion- or A.D.L.F.D and with it, many humans joined the ranks of this open rebellion against the Equestrians. The first strike against the CoalShield Rule was attacking Fort Nor'Kelph, a fortress near Daonnavo and which Nadati believed would be the perfect place to spread the word of their rebellion. The attack was quick and without mercy, catching the royal guards by surprise and with it the rebellion truly began. The rebels took the ponies prisoners and threw them out of Daonnachta, but the rebels did not stop there, as they continue to attack multiple areas of their homeland, trying to get rid of Coal-Stamper's rule over them for good;

'What is this?! A rebellion in my kingdom?! T-This will not last long, call for reinforcements from Canterlot! Get them down here right now!' - Governor Coal-Stamper's reaction to the Human Rebellion

'Hear our voices!' - Rebellion Rally Cry

With the Fall of Fort Nor'Kelph, Nadati Ada careful planning, Galeren Azemar leading the rebel forces and the Dames' political powers, Daonnachta was in the state of Rebelling as thousands of humans openly joined the A.D.L.F.D or making other rebel groups like the Cunning Wolves, Survivors of the Last Age and the Bronze-Laws. There was also extremist groups that rose from the chaos, most were only extreme by the attacks they made like the Burning of Hous'pal and the Beheading of Captain Glow Saddle and his twenty guards but soon joined the A.D.L.F.D and dropped their extreme ways. But the most extreme group was the terrorists known as the Armcloaks, led by War-lady Weangva or infamously titled 'Dzilacah' which is Daonnachtaic for The Maniacal Dame. Her terrorists murdered hundreds of Equestrian guards and even murdered innocent ponies and even Daonnachtaic who disagreed with her ideals and plans. Luckily, most of the attacks were made by the A.D.L.F.D and the Armcloaks didn't attack the A.D.L.F.D in fear of making another Daonnachtaic Civil War, so they formed a Coalition to make sure neither side would turn on each other. What the A.D.L.F.D didn't know was that this coalition would only last till their independence. The rebellion lasted for 11 years, as the A.D.L.F.D was gaining aid from the Changeling Kingdom, political assistance from the Crystal Empire and even support from the Princesses of Equestria by not sending any reinforcements, never minding the request from Coal-Stamper. There were problems with the rebellion as the CoalShield legalised the guards to do whatever it takes to put down this rebellion, no matter if it breaks international laws. This would be his undoing as the rebels attack his palace in Bornesher where the Treaty was signed in the first place. The attack was brutal as thousands of rebels attacked the palace under the cover of night and with no mercy nor slowly down, they captured Coal-Stamper and even his entire family bloodline, ending his rein over the human race and victory was won by the Alliance of Dame Legions and Free Daonnachtaic;

*The door to Coal-Stamper's room broke down with a mighty kick from General Galeren Azemar, accompanied by War-lady Weangva and Captain Arfin Luhorn as they entered in the room with weapons covered in Equestrian blood. Coal-Stamper raised his hooves in the air*

Coal-Stamper: I surrender!

*Weangva charged at the Governor and placed him up by the neck*

Weangva: Surrender?! You think we'll accept your surrender like our acceptance of the cursed Treaty of Bornesher?! You'll need more than a surrender to save your fur, Equestrian Llysnafedd!

Galeren: Weangva! We have orders from the Dames to bring him to Nadati for his crimes against the people of Daonnachta!

Weangva: Seo truagh bheathach a bhith a 'fuireach aig nach eil còir sam bith a thoirt airson na rinn e do na daoine againn, Coitcheann! (This wretched beast of a living being has no right to be given any for what he has done to our people, General!)

Galeren: That is not for you to decide, we are taking him to Nadati and that's final!

Arfin: Feumaidh sinn greasadh an uair sin, tha mi ag iarraidh fhaicinn agus e a 'fulang dhuinn ag argamaid nach eil e a' faighinn faisg air an tuagh gus a cheann. (We must hurry then, I want to see him suffer and us arguing is not getting him near the axe to his head.) - the capturing of Governor Coal-Stamper

With the capturing of Coal-Stamper and his family ended the occupation and a long debate of what'll happen to them began in Daonnavo. There was no doubt that Coal-Stamper will be hanged but the question of what will happen to the rest of CoalShields was unclear. Some say exile them, others to imprison them and others to hang them as well. The argument was mainly between the second and third options, with Nadati and Weangva spearheading the argument;

'Nadati; Weangva, this is not justice to hang all the family members of CoalShield just by the action of their patriarch!

Weangva; I thought you would support this! Their actions has brought death and pain to our entire people! And it won't stop with them, another will try this again! Which is why we must send a message to Equestria and that message with be the headless bodies of the CoalShields!

Nadati; Not all Equestrian supports this occupation! I may not like them, Tartarus my thoughts burns with anger just by the name of their people! But that doesn't mean every single soul in their Kingdom wants to occupy our homeland! Which is why we should imprison them as a reminded that we will never forget this occupation nor fall under their control ever again!

Weangva; Oh really?! Will you still say that when your daughter was a slave and your son a meat shield to the Equestrians, Hmm?! What about other families that didn't have the same treatment?! What about all the lives lost to an Equestrian blade?! What about the children who lost everything?! Parents! Homes! Their own dreams and future! If you spare the CoalShields, you're spitting at everything the Alliance of Dame Legions and Free Daonnachtaic fought for! You will be starting another civil war! Do you want that, Nadati?! Do you want our people to spill blood once more?! Because I don't! And I doubt they'll stand by yours and the Dames side if you don't! Kill! The! CoalShields! All of them!'- Argument between Nadati and Weangva

Seeing no way of changing Weangva's mind, Nadati went to the Dames and asked for their thoughts on the matter. Once again, after capturing the Governor, the Dames were at each other's throats at to who will be the next Queen. Nadati watched in horror at how narrow minded his leaders were and just when the rebellion won and Weangva wishing to execute the entire CoalShield family;

'Nadati: Noble Dames please!

Dame Qaadia of Otharia; It should be me! I was the close friend of Queen Akassa before this occupation came from your baleful war!

Dame Cornelia of Daonnavo; Chan eil! Bu chòir gum biodh orm! Tha mi a 'Dame de ar calpa agus mar sin bu chòir dhomh a bhith a' faighinn tiotal na Banrigh! (No! It should be me! I am the Dame of our capital and thus I should be given the title of Queen!)

Nadati; Dames! This is no time for-

Dame Flaobia of Vebruoles; Chan eil gin de tha thu airidh air a bhith na Ban-rìgh, taing do bhàs ar daoine bho ur sanntach! (None of you are worthy of being Queen, thanks to the death of our people from your greed!)

Dame Sirianni of Tazu; That's rich coming from the one who attack Dame Adolpha of Adranga, one of the first county that began the war!

Nadati; FROM MY EYES NEITHER OF YOU SHOULD BE QUEEN!!!

Silence fell among the Dames' arguments*

Dame Straria of Thana; Dè bha sibh ag ràdh, 'ghobha? (What did you say, blacksmith?)

Nadati; Don't you see that your fighting and arguments has brought this occupation?! If it wasn't for you Dames that turned on each others, none of this would never happen! Which is why I don't see any of you fit to become Queen when you're the reason for the Grand Kingdom of Daonnachta's downfall!

Dame Qaadia of Otharia; Then who shall lead our people then?

Nadati; Not a Dame, not until you all come to your senses of think clearly instead of your own pride and gain!'- Argument of the Dames

As Nadati tried to get a straight answer about the serious problem with the CoalShields, Weangva took things under her control as she self proclaim the execution of the entire CoalShield bloodline, which got heavy support from the population of Daonnachta. When Nadati found out about this horrid act, there was nothing he could do but hope for a merciful death for the innocents within the Equestrian family. The execution began at the entrance of Daonnavo, where hundreds of Armcloaks cheered the executioner and his axe whilst Nadati, the Dames and other respectable rebel leaders watched in the shadows of the mountain. The execution was a unforgettable event, giving the event's historical name The Dzilacah Massacre, as a reminder of what happens to those who followed War-Lady Weangva and her Armcloaks without a thought of the lives they have taken, guilty and innocents alike. Not even the foals were spared, much to Coal-Stamper and even Nadati and the Dames' dismay and protest. Finally, after hanging Coal-Stamper last, a meeting began at the Throne Room of Daonnavo, where the discussion of a new monarch bloodline would be elected and as expected, Weangva stood tall and proud from her actions and took a step too far, which changed Daonnachta's politics and rule forever;

'Weangva; It is by my words and order that the monstrous CoalShields has been brought to justice, and by this action alone. I, War-Lady Weangva Guilddairia, proclaim myself as Queen of the New Grand Kingdom of Daonnachta!

Dame Qaadia of Otharia; That honour does not come from you, Weangva! That title can only be given by the Dames and their support, not just by saying you'll be the new Queen!

Weangva; I disagree, after all we all know how this whole thing started anyway; By your arguments over that throne and causing a civil war in our lands! Which is why I proclaim myself as Queen because then we'll end this pointless argument and take revenge on Equestria as many of us Armcloaks demand their payment in blood, their blood!

Dame Adolpha of Adranga; To what end, Weangva?! When will the payment end?! When we occupy Equestria?!

Weangva; That, and a mountain of Equestrian Skulls that will rival our capital by height, filled with elder, adult, young and baby Equestrian skulls!

Male voice; And I'll be the first to overthrow you...

*Weangva looked to way the source of the voice came from. It came from Nadati Ada*

Weangva; Fufufuhaha! You?! You can't anyway, you're just a blacksmith and better yet, you cannot be a Queen because that's for women, not for a child!

Nadati; Then I'll be first to become a King of our people!

Weangva; Breaking traditions?! Watch your tongue, Nadati! What you are saying is almost CoalShield!

Nadati; Then I'll ask the Dames for their opinions.

Weangva; Hahah! Go ahead, be my guest! If you get a straight answer from them, I and the Armcloaks will exile ourselves from 'your' Kingdom! Mhaha!

*As Weangva and the Armcloaks laughed, Nadati turned to face the eleven Dames of Daonnachta*

Nadati; Dames of Daonnachta. For all of you, you want to be like Queen Akassa or even Queen Maria Phuan. But, they are not coming back, and we should never have the exact copy of them as it wouldn't change anything. It is time to think more about what's in the future, rather than just wishing for something in the past which cannot come to the present day. Neither of you wants the other to become higher than yourself, so perhaps we could come with something in which all of us can walk out with a smile. What about a system were I rule over Daonnachta as her Head of State where as you Dames can keep your land and power over all the people living in your respectable counties, and in return you all swear loyalty to me and promised to give me a share of your taxes and provide military support whenever called upon. That way you are all rulers of your own counties, you can make your own laws however being loyal to your ruler just like the time with the Phuan Dynasty. Instead of being ruled by another Dame, you would be ruled over by a, a Grand Prince where his powers comes from the Dames and the Dames powers comes from the Grand Prince. That way Daonnachta will never fall to civil war as every Dame has a piece of Daonnachta to rule where's the Grand Prince rules over all as the Head, like a ruler of rulers. It may not be the perfect plan, but it will ensure no more wars of secessions.

*Weangva laughed even harder with her Armcloaks, seeing Nadati as a fool to ever make such an idea to the Dames. But as she laughed, Dame Cornelia of Daonnavo step down from her personal throne that represent Daonnavo and knelt before Nadati*

Dame Cornelia of Daonnavo; I, Dame de Daonnavo, a 'toirt mo dìlseachd agus taic do Grand Prionnsa Nadati. Prìomh dhuinn cho math ri Phuans rinn roimhibh. (I, Dame of Daonnavo, gives my loyalty and support to Grand Prince Nadati. Lead us as well as the Phuans did before you.)

Weangva; hehehe... What?

*Following suit, all the over ten Dames knelt before Nadati*

Dame Qaadia of Otharia; I, Dame of Otharia, gives my loyalty and support to Grand Prince Nadati. Lead us as well as the Phuans did before you.

Weangva; Y-you can't be serious?

Dame Straria of Thana; I, Dame de Thana, a 'toirt mo dìlseachd agus taic do Grand Prionnsa Nadati. Prìomh dhuinn cho math ri Phuans rinn roimhibh. (I, Dame of Thana, gives my loyalty and support to Grand Prince Nadati. Lead us as well as the Phuans did before you.)

Weangva; He's not a dame! He cannot be a ruler!

Dame Adolpha of Adranga; I, Dame of Adranga, gives my loyalty and support to Grand Prince Nadati. Lead us as well as the Phuans did before you

Weangva; Are you even aware of what you all are doing?!

Dame Flaobia of Vebruoles; I, Dame de Vebruoles, a 'toirt mo dìlseachd agus taic do Grand Prionnsa Nadati. Prìomh dhuinn cho math ri Phuans rinn roimhibh. (I, Dame of Vebruoles, gives my loyalty and support to Grand Prince Nadati. Lead us as well as the Phuans did before you.)

Weangva; By the mountain of our people! Are you all insane?!

Dame Sirianni of Tazu; I, Dame of Tazu, gives my loyalty and support to Grand Prince Nadati. Lead us as well as the Phuans did before you.

Weangva; You're breaking traditions! You're not going to let a simple blacksmith to become ruler of our homeland?!

Dame Idil Zaki of Trye; I, Dame of Trye, gives my loyalty and support to Grand Prince Nadati. Lead us as well as the Phuans did before you.

Weangva; Are you going to break the Grand Kingdom just because of what a smith said?!

Dame Taziana Cerri of Yepral; I, Dame de Yepral, a 'toirt mo dìlseachd agus taic do Grand Prionnsa Nadati. Prìomh dhuinn cho math ri Phuans rinn roimhibh(I, Dame of Yepral, gives my loyalty and support to Grand Prince Nadati. Lead us as well as the Phuans did before you)

Weangva; You fools! This is not what the Armcloaks fought for!

Dame Chieko Zhang of Gleole; I, Dame of Gleole, gives my loyalty and support to Grand Prince Nadati. Lead us as well as the Phuans did before you.

Weangva; We should be having a new Queen! Not a 'Grand Prince'! That's not even a King for Marisa's sake!

Dame Arianna Cipriani of Iobriurhiel; I, Dame de Iobriurhiel, a 'toirt mo dìlseachd agus taic do Grand Prionnsa Nadati. Prìomh dhuinn cho math ri Phuans rinn roimhibh ( I, Dame of Iobriurhiel, gives my loyalty and support to Grand Prince Nadati. Lead us as well as the Phuans did before you.)

Weangva; It should be me! I killed the CoalShields! I should be Queen of our people, not a damn blacksmith and his stupid idea!

Dame Isako Kaba of Dra'Prar: I, Dame de Dra'Prar, a 'toirt mo dìlseachd agus taic do Grand Prionnsa Nadati. Prìomh dhuinn cho math ri Phuans rinn roimhibh (I, Dame of Dra'Prar, gives my loyalty and support to Grand Prince Nadati. Lead us as well as the Phuans did before you.)

*After the Dames gave their oath to Nadati, the Grand Prince turned to face Weangva and her Armcloaks*

Grand Prince Nadati; Get out of our lands, Armcloaks'- The Rise of the Grand Bloodline and Grand Prince Nadati Ada

Grand Prince Nadati's first act as Prince was fulfilling Weangva's bargain and exile the Armcloaks from Daonnachta, seeing them as a possible threat as well as their extreme views and actions. With Weangva and her Armcloaks out of the affairs of Daonnachtaic politics and diplomatic relationships, The Treaty of Daonnavo was signed by the Dames and Nadati. Much like the Treaty of Bornesher, the opponents; the Equestrians, had no saying in the treaty and thus, it was heavily in favour of Daonnachtaic Independence from Equestria. Nadati did had some challenges being Grand Prince, mainly by traditionalists who favoured a Queen, but none of them wanted to start another civil war and most of them were loyal to their respectable Dames, so it was mainly a cultural argument than a political crisis. With the signing of the Treaty of Daonnavo, a new nation seceded from Equestria and arisen from the ashes of the Grand Kingdom of Daonnachta; The Confederacy of Daonnachta, the Land of the Dames and our Mountain-home.

Nightmare Moon & Modern Era; After gaining their independence, the Confederacy of Daonnachta began repairing their homeland from the Civil War, the Second Equestrian-Daonnachtaic War and the Rebellion. Much damage needed economic aid and immediately the Changeling Kingdom sent aid and workers to help rebuild their only ally's homeland. Help also came from the Dragon Lands and even the Crystal Empire, there was also some help from Equestria, but knowing how many Daonnachtaic had strong hatred towards them, Grand Prince Nadati told the Princesses to not get involve for sometime, not until later after everything settles down. A new constitution was created by Nadati, which became the idea of Feudalism and had many rules on how much power goes to the Dames and the Grand Bloodline respectably. Every decade or during times of emergency or crisis, the Dames will gather at Daonnavo to have conversation with the Grand Bloodline in what is called a Sanctum, to advise the Grand Bloodline and hearing new information for the Dames. Galeren Azemar, being the most loyal towards Nadati, was promoted to Supreme Commander of the Daonnachtaic Military and Chief Bodyguard of the Grand Bloodline. The constitution also stated that the Ada Dynasty won't follow the matriarchy law and the first born of Nadati will be the next heir to the throne, which was going to be his son; Zether Ada. But he rejected the offer, saying he is more of a soldier than a leader, so his sister; Thessalia, became the next heir to the throne. The law still stand, and when Thessalia has a child, no matter if it is a boy or a girl, that child will still be the next heir. For the next couple of decades, relationship between the Confederacy of Daonnachta and the Kingdom of Equestria were cold and almost became hot. But things did settled down when they both helped each other during the Crystal Coup, when King Sombra destroyed Princess Amore and took over the Crystal Empire. Grand Prince Nadati not only joined with Equestria to overthrow Sombra, but because Amore had been a close ally of Daonnachta as well as having a lot of Daonnachtaic living in the Crystal Kingdom. The Confederacy remained neutral during the Nightmare Uprising and even rejected Bat Ponies who were loyal to Nightmare Moon when they tried to flee into Daonnachta. For nearly a thousand years, the Confederacy became once again the centre of weaponry, armoury and enchantments, with a large boom in their economy from trades and tourism, becoming the Second richest nation after Equestria. Famous human composer, Colelis Artsoric, composed the song called Saorsa, which means Free, about the Rebellion and it became the national song for remembering all the lives lost during that time. Another Famous figure was writer and former Royal Guard Fur Coin, who wrote the famous musical play called Homeland, which was about a romantic tale of a Equestrian mare who was the adviser of one of the CoalShields who fell in love with a Daonnachta rebel who is struggling keep his brother from joining the Armcloaks. It is one of the greatest musical plays that received good rating from not only Equestrians but Daonnachta alike thanks to its theme song Equestrian Words, Daonnachtaic Spirit. However, things has gone colder since Queen Chrysalis's overthrow from the Changeling Kingdom by Starlight and the newly King Thorax. Chrysalis and Changeling Loyalists has found sanctuary within the Confederacy as well as political support from Grand Prince Thotomeok Ada, the fourteenth grandson of Grand Prince Nadati;

'This Changeling Pretender to the throne is but a puppet to the Equestrians. Only Chrysalis is the true ruler of all the Changeling Kingdom, her bloodline runs further than any royalty on our continent and thus, she is welcome here as a Queen and Thorax better step down or faces dire consequences' Letter written by Grand Prince Thotomeok and the Daonnachtaic Dames, given to Princess Celestia and Luna

Right now, the rest of world watches the two nation politically fighting over who should rule the Changeling Kingdom. Equestria has sent many diplomats, even Princess Cadence, to try and find a solution to this political crisis. Things didn't turn out well, especially when Cadence was in Daonnavo, where many of the Dames and guards also see her as a puppet of Equestria, not wroth to rule the Crystal Empire like her previous ruler; Princess Amore did and where a large population of Daonnachtaic live.

For now, the Confederacy is a major nation due to their superior weapons, armours and military power that rivals Equestria. With a Changeling Queen living safely from the Equestrians, the Daonnachtaic are once more wondering;

Will the day come when all will witness a Third Equestrian-Daonnachtaic War?

Mini Faction;

Armcloaks; Ever since their exile from their homeland, Weangva's Armcloaks has reversed to their terrorist roots and has become a threat to Equestria. They work in the shadows, assassinating Equestrian Nobles and other high ranking ponies in their society. Their goal is unclear, some say they want to purge the Equestrians, some say they want to occupy Equestria as payment for their homeland's occupation under the CoalShield's tyranny. Their Infamous action was the Attack of Canterlot, where several Armcloaks attack the Castle of Canterlot during the Grand Galloping Gala, where they tried to assassinate Princess Celestia and some of her nobles. They're also the biggest criminal organisation within Equestria, where they sell a addicted drug called Gluna-Ash, a drug made from crystals native to Daonnachta with the same name; Gluna. When in powder form and drank with water, it is a type of medicine for humans which makes the human sleepy and when they sleep, the powder heals the body with a glowing aura around them. Humans are immune to any harmful side effects and is a common medicine for ill humans. But if the powder is consumed by ponies, it makes them energetic and hype, filled with an uncontrollable desire to do whatever they want. However when the effects wears off, they turn crazy, almost like animals and because of this, the only cure for this addict is more Gluna-Ash that is under the control of the Armcloaks and is illegal to buy them without a medical license. They are ruled by what they called the Fists'N'Head, two fists and a head. The Right Fist deals with the assassins within the Armcloaks and the Left Fist deals with the selling of Gluna-Ash. The Head is the ruling figure of the Armcloaks, it has it's own bloodline going all the way back to Weangva Guilddairia. It is ruled by Karisma Guilddairia, or known in fear as Leketi, meaning 'Shade'.

Castok the Shadow
Group Contributor

Sorry for any grammar mistake, had a long time making this and I didn't edit any mistake, so bare with me, I know I'm a idiot when it comes to grammars:derpytongue2::twilightblush::facehoof:

5784086 You should turn this into a fic

Castok the Shadow
Group Contributor

5784268 It is tempting and I might, but I have a lot of work to do so it might not arrive anytime soon

DR-Fluffy
Group Admin

5784086 I think that's one of your best one's yet. Nice job :twilightsmile:

wow! i loved it, very detailed and well explained! it would make a gorgeous fic:yay:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6