Talk It Out 90 members · 98 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

I got my license suspended for thirty days for speeding with an element of recklessness because the judge is a bitch and I'm surrounded by Nazis. I cannot and will not live like this. I doubt she'll give me driving privileges to get to school because she's such a STUPID BITCH WHO DOESN'T CARE IF IT'S A 19-YEAR-OLD'S VERY FIRST DRIVING OFFENSE OR NOT AND HAS NO EMOTIONS OR HEART WHATSOFUCKEVER! ...and she can go fuck herself for all I care; it's a miracle I didn't do more than cry in front of her. If I were allowed to I would have jumped the lectern and beaten her to death with the microphone, I was so pissed.

5850684 Thank you and 55 in a 20. I'm 19, I already have a criminal record, I DON'T NEED GOD TO FUCK ME IN THE ASS AGAIN!

5850697 30 days. They might as well revoke my license and send me to prison because I will most likely ram my car into a cruiser next time I see one when I get my license back. Those cocksuckers didn't do nothing for nobody. Their job description says "Must be willing to shoot nonwhites for no reason besides the fact they are subhuman".

Comment posted by PuzzlingInsanity deleted Mar 13th, 2017

5850691 May I tell you a story?

Jimmy just got new rollers, but the sidewalk was old and cracked. Despite his mom's warning, he went to practice with his rollers on the street. The limit was 20, so he could get out of the way in time with no problem if a car was coming.
He struggled for quite a while before he finally got a hang of it. "Mom! Look at me go!" he yelled with excitement.
Mother looked through the window only to see her son getting run over by a car doing 55 in a 20 zone.
The end.

Did you like my story?

5850814 Reference to police brutality
5850855 I like your story but can you get me a tall glass of bleach, battery acid, gin, and tonic?

LightningSword
Group Admin

All right, let's everyone calm down.

5850855 A bit on the nose, but I understand your intentions.

5850900 I know you're upset. I know you feel mistreated. But the one thing you need to do is calm down and think. You made a mistake, and you paid for it. You weren't hurt, you weren't thrown in jail, and you weren't suspended from driving for life. Just a month. Yes, it's an inconvenience, but like Dragon just said, you could have really badly hurt somebody, or worse.

I think it's especially lucky you aren't allowed to drive right now. All this talk of maiming your judge and drinking bleach, you'd be better outside of the driver's seat of a car. Any driving in this mindset would only make things worse. Just use this time to calm down and think things through. You'll be able to drive again, and you'll remember to take it slower next time.

What's important here is that you're okay and you didn't hurt anyone. Start with that, and calm will find you easier. Just stay calm, take some deep breaths, and think things through. And don't be so hard on yourself. This was the best case scenario, and it will be over soon. Let go of it while you still can, and you'll be a better person for it.

I hope all that helps.

5850962 It's not just the mistreatment that has me upset. I feel like a bad person because bad people never learn from their mistakes. I'm better off back in that mental hospital because at least the orderlies at least pretended to care.

LightningSword
Group Admin

5850974 Making a mistake doesn't make you a bad person. Maybe they could have handled the situation better, but it was all for a greater good. You're not a bad person. Not at all. You just need to take things slowly and think about the people around you.

That's why I'm telling you all this. Because I care. :fluttershysad:

5851042 I know. I just don't want people to think I'm a narcissist because I'm not. Maybe I have a Napoleon complex, but I'm not in love with myself. I... I overcompensate for my bad experiences by acting like a huge jackass (worse than a certain glorified cheese puff with baby hands and the mental capacity of a toddler or a schoolyard bully). I'm not using it as an excuse; it's a recurring trend I've noticed over the years: every time something bad happens to me, I become an absent-minded lunatic (considering the fact that I was recently recognized as certifiably insane). Life's a bitch, then you marry one, and then you die. It's harder for people like myself - and I know there are so many others out there with at least one mental illness or developmental/neurodevelopmental disability - to cope with these bad situation. I always describe my situation using a metaphor and extremely dark humor: "Life is a prison and I've dropped the soap".

And going back to the certifiably insane part of my long-winded reply, I've read the Oxford and Merriam-Webster Dictionaries, and here is the definition of insane.

adjective. In a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.
examples: "certifying patients as clinically insane" · "he had gone insane"
synonyms: mentally ill · mentally disordered · of unsound mind · certifiable · psychotic · schizophrenic · mad · deranged · demented · out of one's mind · non compos mentis · unhinged · unbalanced · unstable · disturbed · crazed · crazy · (stark) raving mad · not all there · bushed · bonkers · cracked · psycho · batty · cuckoo · loony · loopy · loco · nuts · screwy · bananas · crackers · wacko · off one's rocker · out of one's tree · around the bend · mad as a hatter · buggy

LightningSword
Group Admin

5851153 Trust me, I know. You feel invalid and you feel the need to pitch a fit to be heard and recognized, right? Like, nothing you say matters until the whole world hears it? Something to that effect?

Believe me, I know the struggle. But it can be dealt with. It's difficult, but you have to realize that there are people in your life who care about you. Consider the effects this all has on them, how they react to you. If you want to be seen as something better, you have to put forth the effort. It takes a lot of self-control, and it won't be easy, but if you can get yourself into the habit of thinking before you act or speak, it will help immensely.

Again, voice of experience, here.

And as for insanity: never go with a dictionary definition of a medical condition. Dictionaries tend to broaden the scope on that front. Always, ALWAYS get a straight medical textbook definition before you're sure it applies to you. The experts may disagree.

5852420 Yes, it's too hard for me, and even my psychiatrist said it. She put it far more gently, but I understood what she meant. She's noticed I show a lot (and I mean a LOT) of symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia too, but she said I don't meet the new DSM guidelines for a legitimate diagnosis (maybe if we read the book I could see exactly why I don't).

LightningSword
Group Admin

5853273 Then get an official diagnosis from her first. And let her prescribe you something that will help take the edge off. You won't be cured right away, but you'll be able to live your life easier.

Good luck, and be well. And remember, we're all here for you in this group. If you need a place to vent, this is the place for you.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20