Talk It Out 90 members · 98 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4

My friend's dad was murdered about 3 mouths ago but now his dad is alive.....?

My friend told me that he got struck by lightning and went into a coma for 9 mouths. Now he's the real human Flash and he can time travel as well. At first I just thought he was roleplaying with the whole "Flash" thing because I do the same with my OCs. He, however, is not a Brony, but even then, you don't need to be one to role-play.

Anyways, I of course believed that his dad was killed because he was so damn depressed and who the heck would lie about that......!? I called him when ever I could...... But then he told me who killed his dad and that's when things went..... Mental...... Apparently some other "super human" did it by vibrating his hand into his dad's chest....... I sound like a troll and I know that but this is what he told me! To make things weirder, he's saying that "this dad" he has now is nothing like his real dad....... I don't know how to explain that one and I don't know what to do. I just got off the phone after telling him that he needs serious help. He hang up on me.......

I am SO worried. If he actually was struck by lightning then I think it messed up his brain...... A LOT!! What should I do?

You're right. If he's really gotten that delusional, then it's imperative that he receive in-patient treatment. However, as a friend I think you can only do so much. I think it's all you can do to suggest it and hope for the best. If you truly think he's in danger of hurting himself or others then try to contact who it would concern and let them know. But at the end of the day you can lead the horse to water, but you can't make them drink.

5381202 You can't help those who don't want to be helped. Just let it go. It doesn't even matter what happened to his dad. Don't waste your own life.

5382036 I'll take that into consideration, but I just don't want him to get hurt or killed just because he thinks he's Flash. Thank you both.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4