Chosenverse 16 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I know there aren't many members in this group, but I will start a fun, silly thing. Just cause. :rainbowwild:

In this thread, let's all write some silly, short story about the Choosing Stone leading one of the Pie sisters (or anyone, if you like) to someone totally random. Or, you can write insight to their lives with that totally random character. You can choose anything-changelings, donkeys, Princess Celestia, or someone else and write a short, funny snippet of the time spent/them realizing this character is their soulmate.

When everyone is finished, there would just be a really silly compilation of stuff.

So, I'll start in a post underneath. The upcoming idea was given to me by a few commenters.

Well, the only guidelines are: no NSFW. Other than that, make this as silly as possible! :pinkiehappy:

Maud took a bite of the sedimentary rock that was sitting on the ground. It was crunchy, but in a good way.

As she finished, she realized the warmth around her. Lava had apparently shot up out of the ground near her. Maud shrugged this off and ate another rock.

In a second, she saw her sweet, loved, pride and joy, Garble. He was flapping his gorgeous red wings and landed in front of Maud, who was giving him a sexy eyebrow raise.

"Hey, babe." Garble purred, nuzzling his snout into her mane. Maud leaned into him, embracing her dragon.

Garble pulled out (:trollestia:) from the hug and smiled with his pointy teeth. He then quickly kissed her on the lips. Maud stood there for a moment, her eyes wide.

Garble looked down to her, a little concerned. "Uh... you look... different. Are you just excited about our first kiss?"

Maud didn't move. "Well, yes, but also, I think you breathed fire in my mouth."

This is one of the best romance things I have ever written. 10/10.

Surprise had finally done it. She had snuk onto the Pie Family Rock farm and found the Choosing Stone. After touching it her body was filled with a wonderful feeling and energy that she just had to find out where it lead. Taking flight at sonic speeds she soon passes Ponyville, Cloudsdale, and Canterlot. "I must be headed for the Crystal Empire!" she thinks to herself excitedly as she continued along.

Landing next to the Crystal Heart she looked around feeling the energy within her get stronger and turn her to her left. When she did she noticed a crystal pegasus landing and doing a quick stretch to loosen his body after his work out. She then walked over with a large smile and said "HI! My name is Surprise, what's yours?" as she shook his hoof and felt the energy flow from her to him.

"Uh... Lucky.... Lucky Seven." said the stallion nervously.

Does this mean we'll have to put in any excessive explosions?

....wat? :rainbowlaugh:

Explosions are most definitely allowed, if that's what you're asking. :rainbowlaugh:

I was actually being irrelevantly humorous by subtly referencing the video game Just Cause.

Oh. I don't know that game, so I was unable to pick up on the reference. :rainbowlaugh:

5149770 Don't worry, there are others that will recognize it and pick up on the reference.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9