Silver Spanner Fans 70 members · 10 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
QueenMoriarty
Group Admin

Guess who's back, back again! Mori's back, hide your friends!

But all kidding aside, folks, I'd like to announce the opening of a brand-new art thread! What's it all about? Well, if it being called an art thread didn't tip y'all off, this is a thread where you guys can post Silver Spanner fan art to your heart's content! Only YOU can help best pony to strut her stuff!

Be sure to include links to sources and all that good jazz!

I'll start!!! :pinkiecrazy:

Sourcey-source.

THESE WINGS. I LUV THESE WINGS. SOMEONE WRITE A FIC ABOUT HER MAKING THESE WINGS.

Sourceage

I know this isn't just Silver Spanner, but this made me lawl hard. There are a few more of these Tumblr responses on derpiboo that are just Silver. Also, apparently the placeholder name for Thor Pony is Mjolna! Things I did not know! :rainbowderp:

Anyone looking for more Silver Spanner art might want to give searching the name "Quickfix" a try. It was her old placeholder name before her official name was made known. I didn't know that till today, so I thought I'd share!

Anyone looking for more Silver Spanner art might want to give searching the name "Quickfix" a try.

She also went by Lefty Loosey (or Lefty Lucy), Rusty, and an OC very close to her called Clockwork.

Source

Source

Emkay-MLP has a whole gallery mostly of Silver Spanner.

Pfft... Silver loves sifting through garbage a little tooooo much :rainbowlaugh:

Here's some from the Ask Quickfix tumblr, which sadly, stopped updating:

I guess she IS a blue collar pony, so.......

Gosh, someone really should get her to an AA meeting. :twilightoops:

Nice! I can't wait to read it. :pinkiehappy: I keep saying I'll write a Silver Spanner fic, but I think I can only manage a drabble... I have this other fic that just takes up so much of my time.

I'd love it if we could get a collab for the group started. We could call it "Nuts and Bolts" or something! :rainbowlaugh:

And then she used more gun:

And I finally drew her myself:

Silver Spanner TF2 Engineer is best engineer.

That looks great!! :pinkiegasp:

Lol, deathray... :rainbowlaugh:

I found this art of Silver Spanner, but maybe it's R63? I think she looks like a stallion...

I humbly submit my first finished piece of Silver Spanner fan art:

QueenMoriarty
Group Admin

5146005 MUCHO EXCELLENTE!

Please note I have no idea how to speak Spanish.

Did another doodle. I really wish I had a scanner. I think the drawings would look better if they were scanned instead of photographed. Getting the right lighting is a pain in the flank, even with this fancy-schmancy camera.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16