The Witching Hour 176 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Chaotic Ink
Group Admin

The one where Midnight gets will all the mares?

Well, let's say that, for kicks, what if I kept at that AU to my AU? Add one-shot chapters to it and such?
If you like that idea, then I'mma gonna need y'all's help with this insane scheme!

Gronk

No, you get out of here! I'm crazy enough as it is! Go bother Midnight!

Gronk?

I don't care which one!
As you well know, I said in that story that 53 kirins came about from that incident!

I overestimated how many mares in Ponyville I could ship with Middy.

I've got about, eh, say 40 mares on the list, but that's fine because twins and triplets are a thing!
Here's the list:

Sapphire Breeze, Windrunner, Honeycomb, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Fluttershy, Berry Punch, Derpy Hooves, Vinyl Scratch, Lyra Heartstrings, Zecora, Cheerilee, Octavia, Aloe, Lotus, Vera, Mane Goodall, Red Heart, Mayor Mare, Bon Bon, Roseluck, Lily Valley, Cloud Kicker, Blossomforth, Cloud Chaser, Flitter, Raindrops, Daisy, Carrot Top

But Ink! I hear you say that's not forty names! And you'd be correct sir! (that's a Hercules reference; don't point out if you're a different gender, it still applies to you) Which is why this second list applies to the ladies who somehow get knocked up during that second incident that was mentioned in a single sentence:

Sunset Shimmer, Sonata Dusk, Starlight Glimmer, Eden Rose, Adagio, Aria, (I guess we could add in the Shadow Bolts AND all the human counterparts, but how and why they're in Equestria would be up to you)

My idea here is that while searching Canterlot for that time spell, Starlight accidently activates that thing that started everything last time and all the above got caught up in it somehow. *shrugs*

So why am I listing names off to you? Because I want you to pick a pony and create their love child(ren) with Midnight, that's why! Name, colors, style, personality! I want you guys to do all the hard work and let me reap all the credit! *laughs evilly* To be fair I have kinda come up with a few of them, but I won't share because I don't want to influence any ideas you all come up with (and credit will be given if they're used)

Go now, my crazed followers! Create kirins by the flank-load! Ship! Ship! Ship!

What in the makers' names are you doing?

...nothing... shipping RWBY... Yellow and Black 4Ever

5561158 I might be able to help with some ideas for Midnight and Sonata. Actually I am still working on my E.Q.G. kirin that mess you made inspired too. :rainbowlaugh: Next time maybe you should be more careful where you spread you O.C.'s D.N.A. Ink. :rainbowwild: :rainbowlaugh: If you plant too many seeds you're going to have a vast overgrown forest of nothing but Kirin. :pinkiegasp: :rainbowlaugh:

5561415 :eeyup: It's gonna happen and then what will you do? :rainbowwild:

5561158 I would like to join in on this, and I have ironicaly started a story inspired by said joke chapter already. :rainbowlaugh:
Though it is unpublished due to still being in the middle of writing the first chapter.

Chaotic Ink
Group Admin

please hit me up with it when it's done!

Chaotic Ink
Group Admin

Bask in what I have wrought :pinkiecrazy:

5561761 I will my fellow chaos lord :pinkiecrazy:
Be warned though, I take no responsibility for what the characters do. :trollestia:

5561762 You will see the power of the kirin, but can you truly control it? :pinkiecrazy:

Go now, my crazed followers! Create kirins by the flank-load! Ship! Ship! Ship!

:rainbowlaugh:

In the story Sunset Shimmer is MAD about EVERYTHING , Sunset expresses her desire for a cute baby with deadly destructive powers after she see Flurry Heart. Perhaps this is her chance to realize her dream...

Chaotic Ink
Group Admin

Dude, I LOVE that story! :rainbowlaugh:

5562884 Me too :pinkiehappy: The level of insanity of the characters is simply amazing :rainbowlaugh:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13