The Witching Hour 176 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
Chaotic Ink
Group Admin

A little while ago I started talking with dragonstoa about a kirin OC of his. He's put a lot of development into his character, Norik, but, because of various reasons, he hasn't been able to write a story for him. As things stand, I can't put Norik in The Witching Hour as he's envisioned by his creator; I feel like I betrayed him somehow if I did that.

So, what I'm asking any and all of you is if you're not busy with your own works but feel like making something, why not shoot him a PM asking if the two of you could collab together? Maybe he could also help you come up with your own kirin OC!

And to dragonstoa: I know me just uploading a thread doesn't seem like a lot of help, but remember that we're part of a community, and the brony community in general is known for being helpful to one another. I'd like to think that spirit is also in this little corner of the fandom. And keep shooting me ideas! I ain't tired of Norik just yet!

cyberlord4444
Group Admin

5151507 I've got a bit too much on my plate to create a whole new story for him, but if it's just about getting his OC some love, refer him here, and here.

I'm going to have some extradimensional visitors in one of my stories, but it's a good way down the road...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4