Downvoted With No Comment 143 members · 417 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

We all know those pricks who downvote and leave, often not even reading our stories, but lemme ask you.... are they as bad as the people who half read your story and give it a 0/10 then throw it into a part of their library Basically called "shit fics"
It's dedicated hate instead of just being careful to avoid being known.
Ask yourself would you rather deal with a bloody hate squad or just a few jerks who ate cowardly and just want to hot and run?

5164464 it would depend. If they just put in said library, then I'd rather deal with the invisible one.

If they put in a bad library but explain on how it could be better (except the ones who just hate the ship you use), then I'd deal with them.

5164469 lol no explaining how it could be better just the hate.
I mean hell someone did that to me, didn't even read the whole story, just gave a vague guess at how the story worked and told everyone it was shit, threw it in the "shit fics" bin in his library then suddenly there was about 8 instant down votes and a few more trolls.
Sure SOME of what they said was correct by default. I'm not the God of grammar but there is only so many times you can hear "git gud at grammar spupid cunt" and see it as any sort of criticism.

5164485 true. I've had to explain a few things for my stories, but no one really cares except for maybe my followers

5164489 indeed
As always there is too much reward for being an asshole on this site and too little a reward for being good.
Making decent people really hard to come by.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6