Downvoted With No Comment 143 members · 417 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Hey all,

I posted a story recently and got a pile of downvotes with no explanation. I know I have some writing issues, so I wouldn't surprise me if that's what's up, but... Well...

I write about trans issues a lot. And I've had issues with people before.

Still, I'd rather believe that I'm incompetent or that my style is too terse than I'm due for consistent downvotes, but I admit to being a little nervous.

The story in question is here: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/319996/it-feels-wrong

5103779 hot button topics are best avoided, and hey it did pretty well for its problems I have been attacked much worse for even mentioning something that was in opposition to transfer problems.

There is a mass of seething hate leveled at topic like these from all directions, if you poke the nest just make sure you know it's full of hornets

5103779 Not a fan of feminism words like privilege but I'm able to look past it and enjoy the story. :pinkiecrazy: Here have a like and a favorite because I enjoyed Thunderlane and Caramel's adventure. :twilightsmile:

EDIT: I'm going to also follow you in case you make anything about these trans people/ponies. :twilightsmile: Don't want to seem rude but I'm slightly interested in those types of stories. :rainbowderp:

If you are interested in stories about trans ponies, I encourage you to check out the stories on my page. Most of them involve trans characters or issues to some extent (I'm trans so I kind of write what I know).

5105584 :twilightsmile: Earned yourself a new reader. Keep writing and I'll keep on reading. :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5