Human x Anthro group 1,277 members · 648 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Clown Torres
Group Admin

I know this is not Human x Anthro related, but to be fair even some aliens can be anthros.

What alien do you want sleeping right next you?

I Always been a big fan of Human male x Turian female.

But alas, it only exists in fan art. Nothing more than a bitter sweet... (Heard my friends said that there is a Turian female in the next game)

5667643 Well depending or where you stand either the human or the anthro pony is the alien. In truth both are because the word alien really implies something unfamiliar rather then otherworldy. It certainly doesn't exclusively mean extraterrestrial either.

And having a chance at a Turian girlfriend sounds interesting actually, that would make for more well rounded choices that what we've had to date for Mass Effect.

>no mask
0/10
Would not make out again.

I was more into the female Quarians myself.

does the X-com snakes count?

Clown Torres
Group Admin

Why not.
Seriously though to each their own.

On one hand I am hoping that that is a female turban and that she is a love interest, bUT on the other hand I am hoping that isn't a female because ifor it is that means they really are sticking with that horrible design Dark Horse Comics came up with. Fan versions are better. Especially this one.

As for your question a definite good alien to cuddle with would be a female Cerinian. Or in other words the special that Krystal from Star Fox is.

5668264 Krystal from Star Fox? Now that is some great taste in anthro alien babes. :eeyup:

I think that due to there appearance they would be more humanoid. Like elves, and the asari. Or how I like to call them, humaliens, since they are basically just humans with just some cosmetic difference.

Clown Torres
Group Admin

Because Asari are now boring and Quarians are getting overrated. Krogans on the hand, I'll explore that when Andromeda comes out.

The asari have always been boring. From concept art. They were literally made to be Star Trek green alien babe rip offs, and just solely for their "sex appeal".
The quarians are no better.
Knowing them that will only be an option for the female character.

Hmmm, alien......

I'd probably go with Either a Caitian:

Or perhaps a Bridezilla (A Alien Lizard Bride species of my own making):

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15