Human x Anthro group 1,277 members · 648 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Clown Torres
Group Admin

Sometimes we ask ourselves about that question. What do we love about it?

For me, human male x female anthro is where it's at.

Idont now......a got it the Love betwin species all the Hugs and kisses.

I like it when one person is noticably bigger than the other and for some reason anthro ponies are typically drawn bigger than humans.

5639696 boobi hight am i right? Hey that rymes:pinkiehappy:

5639650 I think what I like about it is that seance the ponies are more human like, the humans in the stories, as well as the readers won't feel uncomfortable about romance between them.

5639650 In the great word of Bulk Biceps, YEA!

In like me some human (male) x anthro (female) myself.

Why I like human x anthro pairings? The difference between them.

I like that jarring moment where the human has to realize that, as human-like as these ponies be, they ARE still animals.

So like their disgust at someone eating meat, or their heat seasons, or even the fact that they don't have shoes for humans, in Equestria.

The cultural difference, makes it fun to watch.

5639650 I think it's got something to do with us growing up with talking, anthropomorphic animals in cartoons and video games (Lola Bunny, Minnie Mouse, that fox princess from Disney's Robin Hood, etc.). Though they're different from us as a species, they're also similar in ways that has us almost looking past the differences, and we want to get to know them more as characters, living beings, individuals, however you want to put it. You could also relate to them, and as some studies suggest, some of us tend to attract more to others who are like us. It's how it spurs to being a romantic story like most others.

And of course, there's the similarities of anthro ponies from human women in terms of body and figure (*cough cough* breasts and butts *cough*) that just draws guys in like flies to honey.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9