Human x Anthro group 1,277 members · 648 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I've noticed that there's not a lot of clopfics/stories of Human x Cadance let alone anthro ones. Hell even Queen Chrysalis has more Human x Anthro/Pony ones compared to characters like Cadance. Why is that? :rainbowderp:

I have a one-shot of Cadence x Human in mind, but that's going to be later after a few others.

I would like to see more Human x Cadance :3

You get more downvotes for pairing Cadance with a human than any other royal horsy.

5517424 Pretty much what 5518859 said. Mostly because Cadence has a healthy love life with Shining Armor already, and going into affair territory ( especially if they include their new foal) would really rub people the wrong way. There have been a few successful ones, like "What is Love?" and its sequel, and I'm thinking about writing a short story that involves some weight gain, but those are the diamonds in the rough of the fandom's tastes.

That's....true. But even then, most clop writers tend to have Shining bang some other mares often with his sister in some sort of adulterous context and they usually have Cadance as a cuckquean or similar if the royal couple's relationship is more open.

However despite plenty of ideas of Human x Cadance involving Polyamory with Shining Armor, those ideas are sadly not explored as much in the clopping community mainly due to the fact that many cloppers have....mixed feelings about her at best.

Not to mention the double standards within' many clop writers......:twilightoops:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7