Human x Anthro group 1,277 members · 648 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Clown Torres
Group Admin

Question, is there a story like this? But if not, then this might be Inspiration either a story or a series of clopfics.

So what if in a alternate universe where humans are in the males place and the females are still anthros. How will you like to be in that reality and what will happen?

"Will this mess up the population ratio between humans and anthro, plus replacing them a hybrid generation?" You might ask. Let's say they have the same genetic material that females can give birth to human (male) and anthro (female) offspring.

Edit-
I wasn't being specific. Thanks to kindabrony about mentioning the Yordles (haven't played LoL), which scenario fits better.

They came out this way: Every humans that were born in whatever lands have unique appearances. Such as humans from Equestria are regular humans but what makes them special is their adaptablity and pragmatism, which that lead to Equestria having a Constitutional monarchy (Princesses still have their office and humans make up the Parliament). Humans from the zebra's homeland have unique skin appearance as in they zebra tribal markings on their skin but still have the same natural skin pigments. Griffon humans are masculine, dragon humans look like humanized krogan, and still a lot of races to go over. Oh and the Changelings, two choices, either capture a human or leave their own hive to live with a human mate.

Or the sci-fi approach
We came from space: the anthros are mono-gendered (like the Asari) and humans colonized their planet then years later forged a united government.

Very likely not.

Clown Torres
Group Admin

I don't know. An idea I thought of but yet it sounds ridiculous.

5399579 so like inverted yordles

Clown Torres
Group Admin

I wasn't being specific. Thanks to kindabrony about mentioning the Yordles (haven't played LoL), which scenario fits better.

They came out this way: Every humans that were born in whatever lands have unique appearances. Such as humans from Equestria are regular humans but what makes them special is their adaptablity and pragmatism, which that lead to Equestria having a Constitutional monarchy (Princesses still have their office and humans make up the Parliament). Humans from the zebra's homeland have unique skin appearance as in they zebra tribal markings on their skin but still have the same natural skin pigments. Griffon humans are masculine, dragon humans look like humanized krogan, and still a lot of races to go over. Oh and the Changelings, two choices, either capture a human or leave their own hive to live with a human mate.

Or the sci-fi approach
We came from space: the anthros are mono-gendered (like the Asari) and humans colonized their planet then years later forged a united government.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7