Human x Anthro group 1,277 members · 648 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Clown Torres
Group Admin

On the 100 member mark thread, I mentioned a surprise when we reach 200 or 300. At first I thought make a non-sexual sfm human x anthro picture and put it here or do a patron-esque feature of me making human x anthro pictures and giving to you through via private messaging (don't worry it's free. I have a job). Does fimfic admins care if I post nsfw material through private messaging?

Anyway, I thought maybe doing one of those and... Make a species mod for Stellaris. There will be the three versions: Barely SFW version, NSFW version, NSFW female only version.

And no I won't upload them on Steam-workshop, I'll just give it you through private messaging. But for the SFW version availabile here.

Clown Torres
Group Admin

Starting on the NSFW female only version. Are you interested to be a beta tester?

Sir! I would like to participate in this! Thou, wadya mean by private messaging? Email? Skype? Etc, please elaborate, and would you consider putting on some public mod hosting web, suchas Nexus mods?

Clown Torres
Group Admin

fimfic private messaging and hyper linking to a Dropbox link. To put it short it will be a group exclusive.

Or Derpibooru.

5260442 DBX please, i dont have account on DrpBr

Clown Torres
Group Admin

While working on the mod, I'm having a problem.

I'll follow the instructions here, Did all it said (Except uploading it to Steam-workshop), and looked the results in the game and...

The custom pictures aren't showing on the customize race menu and I can't change the Phenotypes on the mod species. Is there something that I missed?

Clown Torres
Group Admin

Never mind.

Fixed the problem.

I'm excited to hear about this, the other mlp mod was not that great. Even thought I do not have the game yet I am always eager to see new mods. :twilightsmile:

Clown Torres
Group Admin

Pretty much it's a eyecandy mod. So don't expect it to be perfect.

Clown Torres
Group Admin

After spending some time on SFM and working on the mod. Here's what it is so far.

Emperor

Celestia

Luna

Twilight

Prince (Pretty much the son of both the Emperor and Celestia)

Lord General (Ignore the Ultramsurf armour)

and Messing around with the race creator.

So to sum it all up. The "New Equisians" are multi-racial species that consists of humans (male and female) and a mono-gender (Like the Asari from Mass Effect) species called Equisians.

But more will come.

I just notice that one guy there is a smurf mehreen, awsome! Mlp, wh40k, stellaris, could it get any better? XD

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12