Starlight Glimmer Lovers! 202 members · 304 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Alright, I have created a set of stories that I have called part of what I have deemed "The Starlieverse." What it is, it is set in a universe after Starlight Glimmer not only prevented Twilight from hatching Spike, but she wound up being the one to become Celestia's protege. She went through school kind of like Twilight did but with one big difference, unlike Twilight, she was very sociable, went to Moondancer's party and then the Canterlot 5 along with Starlight became the Mane Six.

I am considering creating a group called either "The Starlieverse" or "The Glimmerverse" but before I do, I want to know if anypony else has similar stories that they could contribute to it because I really don't want to be the only one with stories in it. Let me know if you have done any stories or have any plans to write stories that would fit into the Starlight Glimmer alternate universe.

There is a Lunaverse, a Cadenceverse and a Shimmerverse so why not one for Starlight Glimmer?

I'd like to make stories for it, but first I have to know how the pilot will play out and who exactly is the Mane 6, then I can flex my creative muscles.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2