Season 6 Episodic Fanfic Group 28 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Astral Phoenix
Group Admin

Okay seeing as there is not much going on with the group I decided to get some help. So if your interested in being an Admin with ideas on how to make this group even more amazing for others to join please leave a comment down below or PM me for any questions. :twilightsmile:

5045663 I may have a few ideas up my sleeve :moustache:

Ideas... I could help with that! Contests, art contests, silly game threads, you know, stuff like that!

Shadowmane PX-41
Group Admin

5045663 I will step up to the oche for being an Admin. I can work on moderating, and for coming up with ideas for contests.

I'm also an Admin in five other groups, so don't feel shy to come to me if you need an Admin...

Astral Phoenix
Group Admin

Thank you to those who are interested in being an Admin to this group. If there's anybody else who still wish to become an admin I will give you until February 27th. If there are no other entries til then this topic will close followed with an announcement.

Astral Phoenix
Group Admin

Final reminder to those who are still interested in being an admin you have until this Saturday!

Astral Phoenix
Group Admin

This Topic is now Closed as there aren't many candidates as I imagined I will make an announcement either later todya or tomorrow through a new topic. Thanks again to those who are interested in becoming an admin to my group. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7