Shadow Hive Club 16 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Gargon94
Group Admin

Hi everyone!
Here is something I would like to know from all of you:
What do you think of the new looks of the changelings at the end of season six? Do you like it or dislike it? Do you think they will appear in season seven at some point?
I would like to know what you all think!

They looked, and I quote my own blog post on this, "garishly hideous" and "If I were Chrysalis I would have refused to be reformed just so that I don't look like those hideous new monstrosities."

Great finale outside of the new appearances and just how easy it was for them to go through metamorphosis. The changelings should have had to have had an exposure to friendship and unforced love from the outside world for an extended period of time like Thorax had before being able to become like him.

Gargon94
Group Admin

Aw, ok. What will you do when writing your changeling stories with this change in what the changelings look like?

I dunno...if I use the new changelings, I'll probably lampshade that they're so ugly

To be fair, I think Thorax looked the worst. Some of the others looked, while not good, better.

Gargon94
Group Admin

Ok. Well it will be interesting what the MLP writers do in season seven with the new changelings.

I don't think I'll be using the new look. I prefer the the old look of the changings.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7