Princess Flurry Heart Fans 302 members · 149 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

I am absolutely mindblown. Take a look at this:

At the end of the season 6 premiere, there was something flying in the sky. I assumed it was Luna, or just a bird, but the folks at EQD zoomed it in and it turned out to be a changeling. Flying towards the empire. Do you think that possibly... Flurry Heart is a changeling, or she will soon be placed by one?

As we know, FH is the first Alicorn baby ever to be born. At first, we assume this is plot armor, but could it be that a changeling was up to this? That they were a changeling the entire time, and disguised themselves as an alicorn baby so they could destroy anything and just blame it on out of control magic? Or she is who we think she is, but gets switched out later in the season.

Flurry Heart is the perfect target. Chrysalis might want revenge on Cadance and Shining Armor, and because they love their baby so much, this would be a perfect way to get them while absorbing tons and tons of love magic.

What do you think? Did we uncover something important?

5134159 That's exactly what we of the inquisition are trying to figure out. Join us, in our quest to protect Flurry Heart!

just like that fairy oddparents episode:twilightoops:

head cannon accepted!

5134159 that changelings was actually just same from slice of life one.

5134159 Let's see...

Ah, I know what to say...

CALLED IIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

I don't think that one is Flurry Heart (why would Cadance give birth to a changeling?) but perhaps that changeling is important? We saw Starlight Glimmer in the background in season 5 plenty of times before the finale. Maybe this season's finale will be Chrysalis' return?

All changelings look the same unless transformed.

There has to be a reason that the changeling was in the background, so I think so.

The changeling at the end is definitely a sign for Chrysalis' return. It means that she is infiltrating the Empire to prepare an invasion of it.
I'm saying this since before the Equestria Games during Season 4 already, that she wants to attack the Crystal Empire and get control of the Crystal Heart so that she can feed her changelings with its unlimited source of love magic.
I expected it to happen this time too, as well as that she foalnaps Flurry Heart to get what she wants and also that she replaces her with a changeling after having captured her. It didn't happen again, but the changeling at the end proofs that an attack of the Empire is in preparation by her.

I strongly doubt that Flurry Heart was a changeling all the time. Being born as a changeling would mean that not Shining Armor is her father, but a changeling who transformed himself into him, which would mean that Shining Armor was replaced a long time ago.
I even strongly suspected that Shining Armor was replaced by a changeling for preparing the attack because, after I heard about the mysterious object at the end of the episode, saw it myself and did thoughts on it (I first thought it's some sort of machine) and after I saw the zoomed-in screenshot and realized that it's a changeling, I remembered something odd that I recognized while watching the episode right for the first time:

A green tinge in Shining Armor's eyes.

That got me all excited yesterday, I watched it a fifth time and saw that I was mistaken and that the tinge in them was blue (confused the colors in my hype :twilightsheepish:), but I knew it was still fitting since changelings have blue eyes.
And I saw that he had that blue tinge in the eyes right from the start, so I figured that he was already replaced before Twilight and the others arrived in the Empire. I kept a close eye on him for any signs and then, after I was finished, I checked all his appearances in the show before for that blue tinge in his eyes and if it wasn't there before one of his appearances.
I found more and more hints that supported my theory the further I went back in time, but it broke apart when he already had that tinge in the eyes in the Season 3 Opener.
That's how far I could trace it back. He only didn't have it in the Season 2 Finale during his first role in the show, but I knew my theory was wrong at this point. Cause, if he would have been replaced by a changeling between the wedding and the return of the Crystal Empire it would either mean that Cadance was pregnant with Flurry Heart for several years, which is really just impossible, or that, as I said, Flurry Heart's father is a changeling.
Which can't be either, because Flurry Heart clearly isn't one and it can't be that a newborn changeling can take on the shape of a pony that looks like her because it has never seen any ponies before who it could use as reference.
And Flurry Heart also doesn't show any signs of being half Alicorn/pony, half changeling either. At least I couldn't find any.

Is there anything suspicious that you detected about her that brought you to this theory? Has anyone else here noticed something about Flurry Heart that I didn't?

It was an exciting theory I had that Shining Armor was already replaced, but it unfortunately broke apart completely after it looked more and more promising at first, and it's most likely wrong. But it was fun to speculate about it and a really good theory.

Anyway, I still say that Chrysalis will attack the Empire and replace Flurry Heart to blackmail Shining Armor and Cadance so that they give the Empire to her. That she wants to get revenge on them too adds another motivation for her to foalnap Flurry Heart.
I just hope she doesn't kill her..... We know that she is a ruthless killer machine without mercy who enjoys murdering to the fullest.
I'm concerned for Flurry's life. :fluttershysad:

Changeling invasion for season final

Is there anything suspicious that you detected about her that brought you to this theory? Has anyone else here noticed something about Flurry Heart that I didn't?

It's not necessarily even about what happened in the Season 6 premiere, but what could potentially happen in the future (Flurry Heart would be a great target for a Changeling to take form in). Who knows?

I see. Too bad, I thought there was something profound that told you that she's changeling and that can save my "Shining Armor is a changeling" theory. :ajsleepy:
But maybe there are other changelings that can be seen in the Crystal Empire. I'm still looking out for them.

Edit: I just saw someone on Equestria Daily coming up with the theory that the reason why Flurry Heart sneezes so often is because she's allergic against changelings.
Which would mean that one of them got replaced already. Is she a living changeling detector?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13