Audio Drama Fics 106 members · 79 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

My Singing Heart auditions is not going so smoothly.
Don't get me wrong, I'm totally thrilled that a lot of girls auditioning for Fluttershy and the CMC including Babs Seed and Screwball and other female parts. I got a lot of good Appple Blooms, a few good Scootaloos and four great Fluttershys.
But none of the boys are auditioning for any of the male parts (Discord, Spike, Flim and Flam, Shining Armor, Svengallop, Filthy Rich). One person auditioned for Spike and he was a great actor but his voice doesn't fit Spike. For a while, I did cast someone as Discord but before I could talk with him in detail about Discord (in my story) he passed away from a heart attack. Now I can't find people to audition for my leading male. I did search on YouTube for people who had made their male mlp voice reels but nobody has responded back whether they are interested in trying out for my audio drama or not. What should I do? Should I just cancel the audio drama or hang on until Aug. 30th?

Is probably because singing is hard. :unsuresweetie:

You've got like three months. I'd say hold on for a bit.
Also I'm not so sure you needed a new thread for this. :applejackunsure:

5257530 If I get someone who can act but can't sing, I can have someone else do the singing part while that person does the acting part for the same character. Ex. Sweetie Belle= voiced by (Speaking part) Nina and (Singing part) Terra.

Okay, I'll hang on.
Sorry, I thought I needed a new thread for it. :ajsleepy:

5257521 I would be happy to audition! Where's the information?

Same! Give us a link to audition! 25 year old male, plenty of acting experience, especially with singing!

Comment posted by Toonsgirl deleted May 28th, 2016

Okay, here is the link to the casting video and information: https://www.castingcall.club/projects/the-singing-heart-audio-drama-voiceover-auditions

I didn't say this in my video but you can post your audition on YouTube if desired. You can sing a song from either My Little Pony or from the Sound of Music.
Good luck! :twilightsmile:

TheFanficFanPony
Group Admin

I have a friend who does a TON of great male voices. I can recommend him to you!

5312023 Aw, sweet! Thank you! What's his name? :twilightsmile:

The casting is almost done! I just need somebody to play Discord and Spike.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12