Audio Drama Fics 106 members · 79 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
TheFanficFanPony
Group Admin

I have been promoted to the leader of the contest by Stardom Freedom, as she sadly is leaving. That said, I will be the one presenting and being part of the prizes for said contest.

Here's a quick recap of the prizes:

3rd Place: You get to collab with me! We'll PM each other discussing what we want the story to be about, and we'll talk about details and add our own twist to the story. Classic collab stuff.
2nd Place: You get the 3rd Place prize, and I will write you a story about your OC! You'll give me the details on your OC, tell me how s/he'd act in a situation, and it can be any genre you would like! It just can't be Mature, I don't do that type of stuff.
1st Place: Ooh, this is a huge prize! You will not get the prizes above, because this one skyrockets through the building! If you are first place... you get moldy bread and stinky cheese! :pinkiehappy: Okay, just kidding. What you really get is... an opportunity to actually turn your fic into an audio drama, and I will help write the script and help you plan everything! The voice actors, the art, everything! Big prize, am I right or am I right? Please take note that this is an opportunity. If you do not want to accept this prize, then you may have a collab with me, and two stories written by me about your OC.

I hope you all will understand.

Aww so sorry to hear about Stardom Freedom:ajsleepy: But if you're still in contact with Star, tell them thank you for me; thank you for starting the contest in the first place and starting this group here on Fimfiction as well:heart: Also, thank you Fanfic fan Pony, for so graciously taking over this position and the responsiblity to go with it, we deeply appreciate you continuing this contest forward and still offering the great opportunity that comes with the contest:twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2