Audio Drama Fics 106 members · 79 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I'm planning on making my story, "The Singing Heart," into an audio drama.
Here is a video that will explain what you need to know:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UvRzNnmBeeE

So far, I have one artist for the audio drama, ChaosQueen and one person auditioning for Fluttershy.

If other artists want to join, they can PM me five samples of thier artwork.
I forgot to mention in the video, but I am looking for musicians and the last day for auditions is August 29 2016. I want to give people plenty of time to work in thier auditions.

Please feel free to ask me any questions.

Ooh, I wanna try out and I've seen the audition info. video, but I have a few questions: Can you audition for more than one character? Can we choose what lines we say in our auditions? And does Starlight Glimmer also sing 'Be Prepared' with her followers?

1) Yes, you can audition for more than one character. Just put them in separate videos by doing one character per video or mp3 file. For example, you make one audition file as Apple Bloom, a second file as Screwball, and a third file as Pinkie Pie. It'll help me decide which character(s) you would be suited for. I hope that makes sense.
2) Yes, you can choose what lines to say in your auditions as long as they're from the tv show and/or the Sound of Music.
3) Yes, Starlight Glimmer also sings 'Be Prepared' with her followers.

Stardom Freedom
Group Admin

I suggest putting this up as a project on castingcallclub.com too, if you haven't already. Otherwise, this sounds cool! I'll be looking out for your audio drama!

TheFanficFanPony
Group Admin

I've tried out already! :pinkiehappy:

5059623 Sweet! I'll look into it! Which character did you try out? :yay:

TheFanficFanPony
Group Admin

Fluttershy, Apple Bloom, Scoots, and Diamond Tiara.

5047015 I don't know if you have left the group or not, but just wanted to tell you that I just posted this up on the link you gave me:https://www.castingcall.club/projects/the-singing-heart-audio-drama-voiceover-auditions

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9