Audio Drama Fics 106 members · 79 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Stardom Freedom
Group Admin

Hello, and welcome to Audio Drama Fics! Here, we are all about kindness and fair play, so please, read these rules!

1. Keep this group about stories and audio dramas. Anything else will be deleted.
2. Be kind and friendly. Again, this group is about kindness and fair play. If you are not, proper punishments will be enforced. Those will be explained down below.
3. DO NOT POST ANYTHING NSFW. That is a huge don't. If you proceed to break this rule, punishment will be handled.
4. NO HARASSING OTHER USERS. Even though that applies with Rule 2, I feel a huge need to say that. Again, punishments will be enforced.
5. MATURE STORIES ARE ALLOWED, AS LONG AS YOU PUT THEM IN THE CORRECT FOLDER. Please, please, please follow this rule. All stories should be in the correct folders anyway, though.

If you fail to follow these rules, you will get a strike for each rule you break. Three strikes, and you get tempa-banned for a week. When you come back, you will be given another chance. Three strikes, and you get banned for two weeks. When you return, if you get three strikes again, you will be perma-banned. There will be a thread with everyone who has strikes there, so you can keep track of how many you have.

If you feel like anything above is unfair, or you have an idea for another rule, please reply to my comment.

I hope you enjoy Audio Drama Fics! :pinkiehappy:

Comment posted by CartoonNerd12 deleted Feb 4th, 2016
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2