Fans of Star Wars Episode VII 66 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Remember that scene where Snape killed Han because he had the ring?

I personally think the ending where Luke confronts Smeagal to be trained to become an alicorn princess was the best part of the film. What's your favorite part?

4955254 Dude! You can't forget the scenes before! The one where the Doctor arrives in his iconic vehicle, the Batmobile, and tried to stop Asgard from blowing up! But he couldn't get there in time so he asked Asgor for help.

I was biting my nails when Finn had to fight Old King Allant! Harry Potter woke up just in time to save him!
I also liked it when Solaire asked Thor if he could try Mjollnir.

I liked the scene were Jesus found King Arthur's keyblade, and had a vision of the time Horus Lupercal betrayed the musketeers.

LOL!!

On a more serious note, I think it's about time we stopped worrying about spoilers and just tell it like it is. I'm assuming almost 90% of us have seen it, and it's going to be out of theaters next week, presumably because they're going to re-release it about another week or two after pulling it out, like they did with the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, since pulling it out and then re-releasing it can reap up more money than just keeping it in theaters at the normal five or six weeks.

LightningSword
Group Admin

On a more serious note, I think it's about time we stopped worrying about spoilers and just tell it like it is. I'm assuming almost 90% of us have seen it

It's notions like this, along with the . . . ahem . . . commentary in this thread, that makes me think it should be locked.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6