Get and Give Story Ideas 161 members · 132 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I'm not really much of a Fanfic writer, infact I'm more of an DA artist, but this is an idea that I've had for years now that I want to get out.

I've had this Idea for a fanfic for sometime now, and Have been ironing and fleshing it out for almost 2 years now. It's placeholder name is Locked up and it's an alternate ending to Lesson Zero where somepony is accidentally killed and Celestia returns to Twilight's Library the following morning and has her arrested and sentenced to 3 years in a mares prison where she is cut off from spike and the rest of the mane 6 while her parents and shining armor are heart broken and can't get over the fact that Twilight is now a convict serving time in a harsh environment

If you want more info, heres a link to one of my DA galleries: http://spellboundcanvas.deviantart.com/gallery/62634133/Locked-Up-Fanfic

Tell me what you think.

It sounds like in interesting concept :twilightsmile: However, I'm not so sure if people wouldn't see that as way too harsh and 'OOC' for Celestia, so it's need quite carefull maneuvering in handling that issue. I'm not saying it's impossible, though.

Sounds kind of dark, but if you want to go through with it then go ahead.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3