Your World 27 members · 58 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

So, I thought up of some interesting characters, but I have no story or world around them. This is basically a story idea that will probably get published and/or drawn in the far far far far FAR future. Meaning it won't happen for a while. So I'm just coming up with the idea so I can remember it when I do finally start writing it. But I'm having trouble coming up with a story and a world around a specific set of characters. These characters include a friendly, rustic, and naive 11 year old boy. An aggressive but caring beast-like woman with claws, fangs, short hair, sharp ears, a tail and fierce eyes. An athletic, cocky, and wise-cracking loud-mouth swordsman. And an intelligent, level-headed and easy going marksman.

I'm trying to come up with an interesting world for these characters as well as a good story. Nothing too complex, and has an equal amount of adventure, romance, and comedy. But I don't know what. Again, this story idea won't happen for a while. So what do you guys think?

5492614 I find that stories turn out better when plot comes first and characters come second.

5492622 Yeah. Why do you think I'm asking for help?

Eon333MS
Group Contributor

5492614 Do you still need help with this?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5