Army of One 225 members · 69 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Belmont
Group Admin

>>Question #2:

What makes a man, a man?.....Is it his origins? Where things started.......Or is it something else. Something far more difficult to describe?
What do you think?

Heartland
Group Admin

4900507 that will depend on your point of view

To me, a man is someone who can rise above everyone else to do the right thing, to know the difference between a good decision and a bad one, someone who thinks, someone who can change the world through words and will take action when it's needed. A man should not be defined by his physical strength or health, he should be judged by his actions and what he stands for

Me, I stand for a better future without all of the religious nonsense, free of war and starvation and a future where everyone will have high intelligence and do what is right instead of thinking about themselves

Belmont
Group Admin

4900662 Good point, but to *me*, what makes a man is being brave when others are scared. To be compassionate when others are stern. To be loving when others are hateful. That's what being a man means to me. Y'know?

Heartland
Group Admin

4900702 the thing is that's not limited to 'men', plenty of women and children can do that as well

4900507 I believe it is his soul...

Belmont
Group Admin

4900710 Oh most definitely. What I was meaning by men, was Man kind. Y'know?

Belmont
Group Admin

4900712 Me too mate. :twilightsmile:

4900507 i believe its based on ones actions in conjunction with their beliefs

Belmont
Group Admin

4971925 Right right

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9