Night Fall Kingdom 117 members · 266 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
LyraAlluse
Group Admin

Looking For True Paranormal Stories To Read On YouTube

I am looking for some true paranormal stories to read on my YouTube channel so if you happen to have any you would like me to share send me a pm or reply to this post. You can share as many as you like for me to read. Then also include any online profiles you want me to credit you with if you want me to read your true stories. That's about it.

5435692 If I had any I would, though you have my stories that I posted here if you want to use those. Also you could look up ouija board experiences if you want to read about those.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

5436849 I am trying to get stories from people that I personally interview or who share their stories with me because I don't want to be like the channels who take their true stories from the Reddit No Sleep as most of those stories are actually fiction. I want the stories I read to be true and recounted from the people I interview or share their stories with me.

5437532 Well I'd be willing to talk about about the second one if you want to interview me in PM.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

5437973 That sounds great. :) Or you can tell as many true stories as you like. It is up to you, my friend.

5439095 Sounds good to me.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

5454552 Let me know when you want to start.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

5455347 I'm ready any time. :)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10