The Eye of Cygnus 94 members · 346 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
LyraAlluse
Group Admin

Essentially I have been dealing with the ongoing aftermath of a situation detailed in my blog entry here: https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/582557/my-crazy-life-story

Currently I'm not in the best housing situation so I working hard to earn money so my mom and I can move into a rent to own place.

But despite all of this I am doing my best to keep up with things around here.

Thank you for being patient with me as I slowly make updates and get caught up with promotions.

I appreciate the understanding.

You've been gone?

5114312 If you're ever in North Carolina, I can offer you a place to stay. :twilightsmile:

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

5114315 I've kind of been in and out. I usually check in on things at the end of the week. But I am behind on a lot of updates to things, especially in my groups. So I just wanted people to know that I am still here, just not as up to date as I usually am, due to some life circumstances.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

5114318 Thank you kindly my friend. I appreciate the offer. :)

5114324 Hey, don't mention it. We're pretty hospitable out where I'm from.

Wait, what? I thought you've been with Meeester all month. Or... Wait, was it Obscelesence? The Abyss? I thought I saw you with one of them.

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

5114328 That's always a great way to be. :)

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

5114336 I definitely haven't been with any of the site admins. Although that would be pretty cool. :P

I thought you were with one of them... Oh well. Welcome back, I guess. :/

LyraAlluse
Group Admin

5114345 That would be cool if I was, but not recently. :P Thank you for the welcome back. :)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11