Troy and Canvas 113 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
TheVClaw
Group Admin

What headcanons do you guys have in relation to Troy, Canvas, or other members of the Clawston family?

A few that I have myself which were never written include:
-Troy identifies as Pansexual, since he knew he'd love Canvas regardless of what gender or species he is. However, he just says he's gay since it's easier to explain.
-Canvas is able to grow a surprisingly thick beard, but he routinely maintains his muzzle hair so it doesn't grow out.
-Despite Blade's rocker image, he doesn't have any tattoos since the Clawstons are strictly against them. However, Canvas has secretly pondered getting a tattoo for a while anyway.
-Canvas may be vegetarian, but he developed a guilty pleasure for gravy after cooking it so often. Troy found out when he caught Canvas eating mashed potatoes and gravy at 3am.
-The Triplets once ate all of Tenor's doggy treats because they thought it was beef jerky.
-After meeting Spike and Big Mac in Equestria, Lyle becomes a fairly big fan of Ogres & Oubliettes himself.
-Lyle is also surprisingly good at drawing paws, which makes Canvas secretly assume he might be into them.
-Troy's fear of talking birds stemmed from a traumatic experience when the Triplets locked him in a room with a violent parrot, who almost pecked out one of his eyes. To this day, it's the one prank they truly regret pulling.
-Jonas tried to gift Troy and Canvas a vintage bottle of aged whiskey, but it turned out that the whiskey was replaced with a mixture of water and stale cola. He later discovered that the Triplets have raided most of their Dad's liquor cabinet over the years, and replaced the various bottles with fluids so he wouldn't find out.
-Spike recorded some keyboard stuff for Talon Ripper's upcoming album, which they actually used for their track Fireball. It became the highest-selling single ever in the Crystal Empire, but Blade became furious when he discovered it was sold there with only Spike's name connected. All the song's royalties are connected to Spike's college fund.
-After her misunderstanding about Blade and Fluttershy, Angela tried to bring them closer for a possible relationship. However, their friendship is strictly platonic due to their conflicting lifestyles, and Blade's stances against monogamy.
-Blane has a top-of-the-line hydroponics setup in his flower-shop, and is actually trying to obtain licensing to legally grow a highly-dangerous plant called Aurora.
-Due to his career in professional Storm-Ball, Blaze is pen-pals with Rainbow Dash to swap health and fitness tips. She goes along with it because he gets her surprisingly good deals on protein powders.
-and finally, when Angela's child Breeze is finally born, there's a good chance that she may be transgender.

How about you guys? What headcanons do y'all have?

Eh, not many, I admit, as it's something I never really thought about despite my love for the series, but...
-Canvas has a secret love for Talon Ripper, just for the musical prowess required.
-Troy, although he'd never admit to it, would love to be up on stage again and reprise his role as the Phantom
-Blane secretly likes classical music, due to just how much hard work the artists put in it, and wants to have a classical influence on Talon Ripper's next album.

TheVClaw
Group Admin

Ooh! That reminds me of another headcanon of mine. Blane (the triplet who owns a flower shop) regularly plays Talon Ripper music in his shop since it helps the plants grow stronger. I actually got this idea after seeing a Mythbusters episode about the theory of talking to plants:

Also, I could totally see Blade having respect for classical music and opera. He wouldn't be the first metal artist to try and meld them together:

Oh, I remember that Myth so well...

And yeah, Heavy Metal and Classical Music go hand in hand...

Troy identifies as Pansexual, since he knew he'd love Canvas regardless of what gender or species he is. However, he just says he's gay since it's easier to explain.

Also that means he's ready and able to put it to just about anyone.

-Canvas is able to grow a surprisingly thick beard, but he routinely maintains his muzzle hair so it doesn't grow out.

How the hells do ponies even do that? Beards really only work on hairless

-Despite Blade's rocker image, he doesn't have any tattoos since the Clawstons are strictly against them. However, Canvas has secretly pondered getting a tattoo for a while anyway.

Why would he suddenly gave a toss what image he portrays on that in regards to a clawston. He's probably just a wuss.:trollestia: Also, fur.

-Canvas may be vegetarian, but he developed a guilty pleasure for gravy after cooking it so often. Troy found out when he caught Canvas eating mashed potatoes and gravy at 3am.

... Really? No one wants to make a meat joke? You fucking people...:trixieshiftleft:

-The Triplets once ate all of Tenor's doggy treats because they thought it was beef jerky.

Canvas: Uh... is Tenny okay? Whats he doing?
Troy: I... I don't know. Every time they visit, he just... sits there. Just sits and stares at them...
Tenor: <sitting intensifies>

-Lyle is also surprisingly good at drawing paws, which makes Canvas secretly assume he might be into them.

Or he's good at drawing paws...

-Jonas tried to gift Troy and Canvas a vintage bottle of aged whiskey, but it turned out that the whiskey was replaced with a mixture of water and stale cola. He later discovered that the Triplets have raided most of their Dad's liquor cabinet over the years, and replaced the various bottles with fluids so he wouldn't find out.

I'd imagine its not so much he was stolen from that pissed him off as, as petty as it is, that those three managed to get one over on him.

-Spike recorded some keyboard stuff for Talon Ripper's upcoming album, which they actually used for their track Fireball. It became the highest-selling single ever in the Crystal Empire, but Blade became furious when he discovered it was sold there with only Spike's name connected. All the song's royalties are connected to Spike's college fund.

And even amongst the metal crue, suing a college fund is probably not good for ones image.

-After her misunderstanding about Blade and Fluttershy, Angela tried to bring them closer for a possible relationship. However, their friendship is strictly platonic due to their conflicting lifestyles, and Blade's stances against monogamy.

All of which are probably ill thought out and done simply to justify his hormonal kudzu.

-Blane has a top-of-the-line hydroponics setup in his flower-shop, and is actually trying to obtain licensing to legally grow a highly-dangerous plant called Aurora.

Well, whats so dangerous about it?

-Due to his career in professional Storm-Ball, Blaze is pen-pals with Rainbow Dash to swap health and fitness tips. She goes along with it because he gets her surprisingly good deals on protein powders.

She's gonna pork him, isn't she?

-and finally, when Angela's child Breeze is finally born, there's a good chance that she may be transgender.

No:facehoof: Your story man, but... geez man, come on. Now its like a check list. Better just going with that one Caramel as a side character if the author will let you if you want to go down that road.

As for mine... I'd imagine Blade, in pursuit of manly things in the face of him having railed a dude, seeking solace in the manly realms of human music... humans apparently being a thing. And manly. Or are they...

Blade: Okay, now to look into some totally not girly manly shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15JCb6P60Vw

Ughh... Its metal.. but still pretty gay... I know, a romance between one of their males to a female, nothing questionable there!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBuk1HXcz1k

DAMN IT, WHAT THE HELL?! Okay, exercise! Surely that will...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFofqe26t-4

... You know, I think I can live with it now. After all, the humans seems to have the right idea: there is a clear delineation <at this, Blade fluffs with pride, thorougly pleased he used his new word for the day> between being gay... and being a faggot...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQG-ibJIKsQ

Blade: <shakes head> Truly the humans live in a dark evil age... the age of Mark Thomas:fluttershbad:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5